How do I make a referral?

sirclean

In the past, I was able to 'turn in a friend' (make a referral) and if that friend then booked a cruise within 2 years I think, We each got $25 in cabin credit.  Today, i have searched the Princess site, and do not seem to be able to find the link to make the referrals.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

• 2 months later...

I have tried both of these links but they don’t take you to a page where you can input your details. How do you refer a friend? On line chat says Princess.com/refer25 but that doesn’t work either. 🙁
Help! 

13 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Weird. Looks to me like it should still be active. We have used it several times in the past. On one cruise we got it for all 3 people that booked via our referral.

I just now clicked on the Give $25 Get $25 link and it took me to a page with this:

image.png.f4f782170ee736da5a74bc837618b65d.png

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/

There’s no link to it using my iPad. 

4 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

There’s no link to it using my iPad. 

I use a tablet or phone as little as possible for things of this sort. They often seem to be a problem. You may be able to get it to work using a different browser. I find that many issues other people report don't apply when using a computer. You do need to scroll down a fair amount to find the link. It's a picture that links to the form.

image.thumb.png.a85a97d35d59939447cf6414e88bf422.png

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

Did you try the link? Did it open to a form to fill out? 

The post I made a bit earlier (not the one I made just now) shows the form that opened with the link.

EDIT: Okay, I just now tried it again and the form didn't open. I then cleared cookies, etc. (for the last hour) and refreshed the page and tried again and, once again, the form opened up. Perhaps simply clearing your cookies and such will make it appear for you once you refresh the page.

Edited by Thrak

9 hours ago, Thrak said:

Weird. Looks to me like it should still be active. We have used it several times in the past. On one cruise we got it for all 3 people that booked via our referral.

I just now clicked on the Give $25 Get $25 link and it took me to a page with this:

image.png.f4f782170ee736da5a74bc837618b65d.png

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/

The link at the bottom of your post worked for me on my phone using Chrome. However, once on the site at the referral place, there was nothing to click.

37 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

The link at the bottom of your post worked for me on my phone using Chrome. However, once on the site at the referral place, there was nothing to click.

I don't know what to tell you.

I (once again) just now tried the picture link. It failed to work. I then cleared cookies and refreshed the page and tried again. It took me to the form I referenced and posted a picture of in post #7 above. I decided to test further and entered my real name and my real email address. It worked at that point and took me to another page that looks like this:

image.png.b6342ac16c5601c634b8aa29217a7f68.png

I really don't want to take it much further as I don't have anybody to refer... If you would like, you can send me the info to do the referral to your friends or whomever you are trying to refer but that would, of course (assuming it continues to function for me) give them the credit and give me the credits. 🙃

Edited by Thrak