Digital Boarding Pass

7 minutes ago, zebra said:

The website says - access your digital boarding pass on the App.  I am not finding it on my App. Any insight please.

Did you check-in?   Edit: Based on your 2 upcoming cruises, it's to early to check-in.

In the app, click the person icon at the top of your sailing, scroll done to "View SetSail Pass"

or click Check-in at the bottom, the "View SetSail Pass"

Edited by Another_Critic

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Did you check-in?   Edit: Based on your 2 upcoming cruises, it's to early to check-in.

In the app, click the person icon at the top of your sailing, scroll done to "View SetSail Pass"

or click Check-in at the bottom, the "View SetSail Pass"

Thanks.  Yes I have checked in to both cruises - both are open for check in. I was wondering if either it was too early to show set sail pass on the App or they are having issues with the App at the moment. We have used the App many, many times and don't remember having this issue previously.  I can view the set sail pass on my laptop, but was wanting to use my phone for the digital set sail pass on my App at check in on sail day and not have to print out my set sail pass beforehand.

I use the iPhone version of the app.  After I launch the app, I see one of my cruises displayed.  I swipe from right to left to access more details about the cruise.  On that screen I have a blue “View SetSail Pass” button at the bottom of the screen.  Tapping that shows me a “boarding ticket” with a barcode.  On that screen there is another button that allows me to add the ticket to my iPhone Wallet app.  I just verified all of this now.  However, I first generated the ticket several days ago.  So something could be not working today. 

Also, I first did this just a few minutes after checking in for the cruise on my computer.  So there wasn’t a significant delay before it showed on my phone. 

Edited by MeHeartCruising
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, zebra said:

Thanks.  Yes I have checked in to both cruises - both are open for check in. I was wondering if either it was too early to show set sail pass on the App or they are having issues with the App at the moment. We have used the App many, many times and don't remember having this issue previously.  I can view the set sail pass on my laptop, but was wanting to use my phone for the digital set sail pass on my App at check in on sail day and not have to print out my set sail pass beforehand.

No issues with iPhone app this morning.

Booked cruise, checked-in, accessed SetSail Pass all within 10-15 minutes.  🙂

Thanks for the replies.  I'm wondering if it's not showing, as suggested, because it is still in GTY status, so there is not a cabin number allocated yet.  Although the set sail pass is showing on my computer.  Strange and confusing!

18 minutes ago, zebra said:

Thanks for the replies.  I'm wondering if it's not showing, as suggested, because it is still in GTY status, so there is not a cabin number allocated yet.  Although the set sail pass is showing on my computer.  Strange and confusing!

The cruise I booked today is a GTY and I had no issues with viewing my SetSail Pass.

7 hours ago, zebra said:

The website says - access your digital boarding pass on the App.  I am not finding it on my App. Any insight please.

I can find mine by opening the app and then swiping to the left.