Riviera Specialty Restaurants

macaroni

Can someone tell me the largest size table that will be available in each Specialty Restaurant? We have a group that may be 10. I believe the MDR won’t be an issue, but not sure if we can make reservations for that size group before boarding in the Specialties. I don’t remember seeing that size table in any of them…

‘Thank you!

Each of the restaurants have a couple tables for eight and several for six. The tables for eight are horrible in that you can’t easily hear people talking across the table from you. This sometimes leads some to feel the necessity of shouting which disturbs those at surrounding tables.

No tables for ten. Break them up into 6&4 and rotate.

Have only see a couple of 8 tops  in both GDR & Specialties

There is  a 10 top  in GDR but  for the Captain   you may or may not  get to use  speak to the Maitre;d well ahead of time

Was just curious on the table sizes in the specialties…..they don’t all show any 8’s…2 of them do and 2 don’t….will probably have to separate the group if there are 8 or 10 of us…don’t see 6 as an issue.

6 hours ago, macaroni said:

Can someone tell me the largest size table that will be available in each Specialty Restaurant? We have a group that may be 10. I believe the MDR won’t be an issue, but not sure if we can make reservations for that size group before boarding in the Specialties. I don’t remember seeing that size table in any of them…

‘Thank you!

Riviera- table for 10 in the GDR? It would be a squeeze but can be done. Instead, why not book Priveé?

59 minutes ago, Fetchpeople said:

My group of 10 or 11 ate at a horizontal table in the center/front on a Riviera cruise this past December and did so several nights

Which specialty ?

Did you advise the Maitre'd in advance ?

OP

I am sure RG  would not be a problem as they have the bank of tables along the wall