NCLH Share OBC

SpainAlien

I have 100 shares in NCLH through eToro.  Does anybody know how I prove that to send to NCLH for the OBC?  Previously I did a screen shot showing my username and the shares but they seem to have changed the screen now so it doesn't show my name anymore, any ideas?

Many thanks

22 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

I have 100 shares in NCLH through eToro.  Does anybody know how I prove that to send to NCLH for the OBC?  Previously I did a screen shot showing my username and the shares but they seem to have changed the screen now so it doesn't show my name anymore, any ideas?

Many thanks

I would suggest you contact eToro since your question is specific to how they display your holdings.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

Many thanks

You can also download your latest statement & send them that as proof.
They request certain details are blanked out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

You can also download your latest statement & send them that as proof.
They request certain details are blanked out.

This is what I do.  Not eToro but same concept.  Download your latest statement, black out account numbers (and other holdings, if you wish) and send it over along with the form.  It's a pretty easy process.

• Like 1

We bought our shares 20 days before our March cruise and was able to make it work for our $100 on board credit, all we had to do was fill out the form and send the email confirmation of purchase and it was approved the next day!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. I just did a screenshot of my portfolio showing the shares (although nowhere did it have my name) and sent that along with my completed shareholder benefit completed form and my passport. Within a few hours I had my OBC 

• Like 3

On 4/13/2023 at 1:45 PM, mg93901 said:

I was just looking into buying shares yesterday for the benefit of my May cruise. You have me thinking about it again.

Yes I bought 500 shares during the COVID doldrums sold 400 so I now own the 100 shares free. The $250 credit on the 20 day from Miami to Seattle is sweet.

Edited by octagon57
  • Like 2