Leaving in 2 weeks. I have pneumonia.

spleenstomper

11 hours ago, spleenstomper said:

We made it to Montréal and met 4 people on the last flight that are also on the cruise. 

I’ll post pics from the ship. Thanks for everyone’s support. 

YEAH!!! 

• Like 2

On 4/25/2023 at 5:11 PM, spleenstomper said:

Thanks, I’m tired today and am struggling to pack. We did buy laundry service so I don’t have to worry too much about packing. I don’t know about you, but a few weeks before, I like to start pulling things out and setting aside… I haven’t been doing that. The house is a mess since I’ve been sick and DH over scheduled himself at work in the run up to the vacation. I have very bad ADD lol and I haven’t been taking my adderall since I’ve been sick.

I’m feeling very overwhelmed right now. 

I’ll be fine, first world problems and all of that….I’m eating this elephant one bite at a time. 

Hi, spleenstomper,

On our last HAL cruise, I purchased the laundry package. Boy did it make a difference in packing! I packed clothes for 4 or 5 days (11-night cruise) and sent out our laundry about 4 times.

• Like 2

Thanks, everyone, we debarked today and are exhausted in Boston! It was a great cruise. I didn’t post while on the cruise because we decided not to buy internet this time. 

I”ll post some pics in a bit. About to take a second nap lol (why is it the day I leave the ship, I nap all day?  Lol )

• Like 3

On 5/1/2023 at 2:04 PM, jeh10641 said:

Hi, spleenstomper,

On our last HAL cruise, I purchased the laundry package. Boy did it make a difference in packing! I packed clothes for 4 or 5 days (11-night cruise) and sent out our laundry about 4 times.

We did send out laundry 3 times for a 7 day cruise lol. Laundry service had us spoiled! 

Oh ! It snowed in Sydney! It all melted when it hit the ground but it was a pretty good snowing 

Edited by spleenstomper
  • Like 1