Toiletries on Oasis

2 minutes ago, ClaireA1978 said:

What toiletries are provided in regular cabins please? I also can't remember. TIA

A soap bar for hands & a combo body wash/shampoo gel that I think they might use to clean carpets. Definitely bring your own shampoo!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ClaireA1978 said:

What toiletries are provided in regular cabins please? I also can't remember. TIA

3 in one shampoo, body wash and rinse? Unless you have 340 loyalty pts. Then you get individual tubes. I got white tube on oasis and brown ones 2 weeks later on radiance. Lol dont know brands. Liked the white tubes better, 2nd smelled like coconut I dont like. 

57 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

A soap bar for hands & a combo body wash/shampoo gel that I think they might use to clean carpets. Definitely bring your own shampoo!

this. We were in an inside cabin, and all we got was a small round soap for hands, and a combo bottle in the shower. I bring our own toiletries.

18 hours ago, Mickeylee said:

It has been a long time (too long!) since our last cruise, so wondering what they are providing these days for toiletries.  We will be in a crown loft, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

They have bar soap for the sink.  In the showers they have pumps attached to the wall (I forget the brand, but it isn’t L’occtain anymore).  One is conditioner, one shampoo, one is shower gel.  All have different scents/formula.   One is rum/something.  One is mint something.   I liked the shampoo and gel, but I’m not picky.  My wife uses her own stuff and had me use our conditioner when i washed my young daughters hair.  For my son I just used the ship stuff.   I have sensitive skin and it was all fine for me.  

In December in our CL on Harmony we had tissue.  In our 2Bdr GS on symphony last month we didn’t which we found odd.  Not sure if that was a ship thing or if they are cost cutting and no longer providing boxes of Kleenex type tissue.  

1 hour ago, topnole said:

In December in our CL on Harmony we had tissue.  In our 2Bdr GS on symphony last month we didn’t which we found odd.  Not sure if that was a ship thing or if they are cost cutting and no longer providing boxes of Kleenex type tissue.  

Did you look in your top dresser drawers. Sometimes I've had to look in more than one. It's no longer in the bathroom dispenser.  I never asked why, but it's been moved on all my cruises since covid. Personally I want a unopened box and have asked for a new one once. I'm getting germaphobic. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Did you look in your top dresser drawers. Sometimes I've had to look in more than one. It's no longer in the bathroom dispenser.  I never asked why, but it's been moved on all my cruises since covid. Personally I want a unopened box and have asked for a new one once. I'm getting germaphobic. 

We used every drawer.   No where to be found.