Emerald Princess dining rooms and show times

KarmaElectra

I'm going through the topics right now, so I apologize if this info is somewhere else..thought this would be the quickest way to find the info I'm looking for.

Sailing on Emerald Princess, what is the difference between dining rooms?  It looks like the Botticelli is the largest, with the grand aft views etc. - am I correct?  The DaVinci and Michelangelo are smaller and in the center of the ship...is one considered better than the other?

Also, what time do the production shows usually start?

Thank you.  🙂

18 minutes ago, KarmaElectra said:

Thank you!

Does anyone know about the show times?  Is the first show usually 7, 7:30, 8...?  (just trying to book dining times accordingly)

I can’t speak for the Emerald but with many cruises the shows have been at 7:30 pm & 9:30 pm. The only exception I’ve seen is sometimes on the first night at 9:30 pm. 

FYI….I’m on the May 23 California Coastal Cruise on the Royal & the Medallion App shows no production shows in the Princess Theatre.

Tom😀

All DR's serve the same menu. The DaVinvi DR, deck 6 mid ship, has a section used for Club Class dining. The Michelangelo DR, deck 5 mid ship, is just off the Piazza which gets crowded around dinner time. The Botticelli DR, Deck 6 aft, sits alone. To access you have to walk to the aft elevators or stairs on deck 7 or any higher deck and take the stairs or elevators down to deck 6. When exiting you have to go back up to deck 7 or above to access the rest of the ship.

We just got off from a 2 week PC trip. 

Theater was crowded at both Theater times it seemed, as with the nightly Games,

usually in Explorers on deck 7, and Club Fusion.  We always arrived 15 mins before to get a seat.

We enjoyed them a lot. 😆 DJ Lovely is soooo funny, and Ent staff did a Great job!

MDR's, we went to All of them equally.  I usually looked at the Dining list on room TV,

and booked a Private table at whatever MDR had a table available at the time we wanted.

Booking same day, worked very well. ☺️

Only annoyance was the lady who scans your medallion at the door to MDR,

NEVER looks to see you booked a Private table. 

And ALWAYS ASKS if you want to Share?🙄

She had an attitude when you insist you Want a Private table.

HELLO! were standing there with masks on...does that scream, wants to SHARE a table?😷😷

Edited by CalLuvsCrusingToo
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 8:25 AM, Boiler Cruiser said:

Isn't each dining room open at different times for Anytime Dining?  Aren't some not open to anytime dining except at certain times?

Does anyone know what that schedule is on the Emerald?

All dining is anytime,now called dine my way. Anytime the dining rooms are open you may just show up or you can make a reservation.