Rcl Hotel bookings

I see that you can book hotels now through Royal Caribbean's website now. Has anyone booked through them? I'm curious as I was looking at one hotel in PR and it said it's sold out yet on Royal Caribbean's website its available.

Any thoughts out there?

10 hours ago, wgwdblu said:

How do I know which hotels are better for getting from airport and to the port?  We’re leaving from Venice and coming back to Barcelona.  We need hotels in both cities.

You may want to ask this in the port of call section. Also, RCI leaves from Ravenna, which is pretty far from Venice.

10 hours ago, wgwdblu said:

How do I know which hotels are better for getting from airport and to the port?  We’re leaving from Venice and coming back to Barcelona.  We need hotels in both cities.

18 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You may want to ask this in the port of call section. Also, RCI leaves from Ravenna, which is pretty far from Venice.

We have the same questions, we’re already looking into in in the ports of call threads.  I’m curious where you can see royal hotels to book? Which cruise are you on?

Edited by lovesthebeach2

11 hours ago, cruzinisgood said:

I see that you can book hotels now through Royal Caribbean's website now. Has anyone booked through them? I'm curious as I was looking at one hotel in PR and it said it's sold out yet on Royal Caribbean's website its available.

Any thoughts out there?

I wouldn't trust the RCI website to tell me that today was Thursday 😉

47 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Enchantment of the Seas, Oct 16-23

We have the same questions, we’re already looking into in in the ports of call threads.  I’m curious where you can see royal hotels to book? Which cruise are you on? 

1 hour ago, wgwdblu said:

We will be sailing out of San Juan Feb 24, 2024. I seen the hotel bookings on Royal C website where you can start checking in. It was the first time I have seen it. Also we are planning on arriving 2 or 3 days before the cruise.

Thank you to everyine for your input. I will book on my own as I really like a refundable room if something changes.