Select dining timing conflict

Clemmnj

I tried to book a shore excursion but it said my select dining time conflicted with the excursion. My dining time was 45 minutes after excursion is due back. Is that too soon? Is there some sort of timing issue I’m not aware of? 

7 minutes ago, Clemmnj said:

I tried to book a shore excursion but it said my select dining time conflicted with the excursion. My dining time was 45 minutes after excursion is due back. Is that too soon? Is there some sort of timing issue I’m not aware of? 

Seems odd what are the timings of the tour and the dinner? 

1 hour ago, Clemmnj said:

Cxl the dining time, and rebook.  Also 45 minutes and getting back then going to dinner after an excursion for me would be to much.  Would want to freshen up, grab a very light snack from OVC and then relax and eat a little later.  

The port was Berlin and it was a 12 hour excursion getting back at 8:30 so I booked a 9:15. But it said it conflicted and there was no way to book anyway. So I eliminated select dining for that night and was then able to book the excursion. I wanted to then try for the 9:30 but the website said select dining was sold out, even though when I booked all my dining yesterday everything was wide open. The cruise is more than a year away. The celebrity website tends to be a bit glitchy. But I at least was able to book my excursions to coincide with my select dining. All except the Berlin day. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Clemmnj said:

The port was Berlin and it was a 12 hour excursion getting back at 8:30 so I booked a 9:15. But it said it conflicted and there was no way to book anyway. So I eliminated select dining for that night and was then able to book the excursion. I wanted to then try for the 9:30 but the website said select dining was sold out, even though when I booked all my dining yesterday everything was wide open. The cruise is more than a year away. The celebrity website tends to be a bit glitchy. But I at least was able to book my excursions to coincide with my select dining. All except the Berlin day. 

Would not worry about it to much, if you dont get anything by the time cruise happens just speak to the Matre de when onboard.  They will accommodate you very easily

• Thanks 1