Hot Chocolate on Brilliance

On 4/24/2023 at 9:51 AM, sanders said:

Where is the real stuff available? Was there an extra cost? Thx.

We've gotten it from room service (suites...so no fee) and also for a fee on some of our Alaska cruises...they would go around and sell it with a souvenir mug out on deck when we were at the glaciers. You can also get it at the onboard Starbucks.

As far as whipped cream and chocolate sauce in the WJ...for us that has varied...sometimes it's available and sometimes not. Our Panama Canal cruise on Serenade this past October they were out of chocolate syrup in the WJ the whole cruise.

1 hour ago, Miloomar said:

I wish there was boozy hot chocolate like they have for coffee. A little amaretto or fireball or even creme de menthe... so good. 

I was thinking peppermint schnapps!  The sell that at my local Football stadium in the winter. 

OP...I am guessing you heading to Alaska.  Nice!!  

Should be plenty of warming hot chocolate all around the ship, and should be able to get it in the 
MDR.  

It's been awhile, but when we visited the glacier on sister ship Radiance, they offered the traditional hot pea soup while at the glacier....brrr...gets cold there, especially now, but so worth it. 

Enjoy!  🙂 

Yes,I’m going with my sister and niece…. I’ve been to Alaska many times but not Sitka and Haines but this is their first time ever there and my niece’s very first cruise. I’ll check out the pea soup.

Thanks for the comments  everyone! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sanders said:

Yes,I’m going with my sister and niece…. I’ve been to Alaska many times but not Sitka and Haines but this is their first time ever there and my niece’s very first cruise. I’ll check out the pea soup.

Thanks for the comments  everyone! 

You are most welcome!  Enjoy your cruise with your family...always one of my most favorite itineraries!   

My favorite cabin for Alaska passage on a Radiance class (Radiance herself), corner aft cabin 9256 visiting Hubbard glacier.  🙂 

WP_000119.jpg