Help required

Hi . Cruising with Princess for first time.

Out of Southampton in 13 days.

All sorted except I can’t find our Boarding Pass with its QR Code that we are supposed to access via the App.

Am I been stupid or is it hiding somewhere that I can’t see.?

Waiting a call back from Princess but thought I might ask everyone in case I’m missing something.

Cheers for any help.

2 minutes ago, 1160451 said:

All sorted except I can’t find our Boarding Pass with its QR Code that we are supposed to access via the App.

Waiting a call back from Princess but thought I might ask everyone in case I’m missing something.

Cheers for any help.

I wouldn't worry. The check in staff at Southampton don't need the QR code - all you need is your passport.

When we boarded a couple of weeks ago,  I asked about the code,  and the check in lady said it was quicker for her to use the passport than the code !

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 1160451 said:

Cheers for any help.

If you don't mind, next time add some info in your topic headline so we know what kind of help you are looking for.

Have you checked in on the App?  Once you have checked in and it has all your details it will change to Green Lane and you select your boarding time.  I had to complete all my daughters details before it changed to Green Lane and produced a QR code.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bizzie07 said:

Have you checked in on the App?  Once you have checked in and it has all your details it will change to Green Lane and you select your boarding time.  I had to complete all my daughters details before it changed to Green Lane and produced a QR code.

Hi. Yes checked in and it’s on green lane. But can’t find the Boarding Pass.

Thanks for your help. 

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

If you don't mind, next time add some info in your topic headline so we know what kind of help you are looking for.

Apologise. Will try to do better next time. 

27 minutes ago, Bizzie07 said:

Click on Personal Information and Documents.  Scroll down and click on Arrivals then Sky Princess then select a time.

Thanks very much. We hadn’t done that. We are travelling with others so I will liaise with them to see what time we are going to arrive. 
Appreciate your help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1160451 said:

Thanks very much. We hadn’t done that. We are travelling with others so I will liaise with them to see what time we are going to arrive. 
Appreciate your help.

No need to select an arrival time either, when departing from Southampton. No one checks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1160451 said:

Hi. Yes checked in and it’s on green lane. But can’t find the Boarding Pass.

Thanks for your help. 

When I first got ours - and printed it out - it was the last time I ever saw it - I could never find it again 🙂  And when we went to check in at Southampton I was excited to have that green lane paper with the QR code - except no one cared - they just herded us on to the ship 🙂

7 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Looks like it was answered fairly quickly with the headline they used, in fact an hour before you posted.