OBC?

suec12

We sail 6/13 and our reservation does not reflect anywhere that we still have OBC available to use on our cruise.  
The reservation we have 600 + days from now does show the OBC we have…..it’s under Add Ons category, so go figure!  Makes no sense to me! 

Edited by takemewithyou
  • Thanks 1

Just went on to look at our 8/17/23 booking. First of all, our cruise has two different names, on main page it is correct — Scotland Intensive, when I click on Manage my reservation, apparently I am actually going on Norway Intensive despite the fact that not a single one of our ports is in Norway. Did not see onboard credit anywhere, tried to click “Book” on one shore excursion just to see if somehow credit would appear on booking page..booking button did not work at all, nothing happened. Guess I will check back in a little while. Also, shore excursion descriptions are not showing and most of the names appear as numbers/letters (like AEJ14 or some such) so apparently we just guess what we are booking. Definitely still a major work in progress!

What is an OBC coupon as mentioned in the second email.   We booked onboard and transferred to our local TA shortly afterwards.  Our invoice from the TA shows our OBC but how do I prove the amount is correct.  Will the TA have something in writing from Azamara that I can request ?

Small agent not open again til Tuesday so can't ask them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mrs Miggins said:

What is an OBC coupon as mentioned in the second email.   We booked onboard and transferred to our local TA shortly afterwards.  Our invoice from the TA shows our OBC but how do I prove the amount is correct.  Will the TA have something in writing from Azamara that I can request ?

Small agent not open again til Tuesday so can't ask them.

Your TA will have the original Azamara invoice that shows your OBC. Our TA sends us a copy attached to an email.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, everything is straight when you get on board...OBC''s and excursions. I just got back from 2 b2b's and the ship had all the correct info.  

• Like 5