Child seapass card

Is there any system where you can allow kids to have a daily spend limit on their seapass card. I’d like to put say $25 spend limit per day on their cards so we can control their spending. This is more for the arcade which they’re looking forward to going to. We’re on Explorer 

1 hour ago, scottraveller said:

Is there any system where you can allow kids to have a daily spend limit on their seapass card. I’d like to put say $25 spend limit per day on their cards so we can control their spending. This is more for the arcade which they’re looking forward to going to. We’re on Explorer 

IM looking to get Adopted .... US $25 per day ..👏👏.

2 hours ago, scottraveller said:

I don't think there is but hopefully someone else will chip in. You could buy arcade credit separately before the cruise in the planner at a discount but that wouldn't be limited to a certain amount per day.

When my son was younger we were able to put an arcade daily spending limit on his card at guest services. Can you still do it? I don't know. But it was specifically an arcade limit. 

Edit: current FAQ FWIW - arcade spending limit is automatically $50 per day but you can adjust it up or down:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/can-limits-be-placed-on-arcade-spending

Edited by SG65CB
  • Like 1