Laundry while in port

EZJR

Hi

We are on the Eclipse, leaving out of Hawaii not leaving port for 2 days then all islands day after day. We are spending 5 days before getting on the ship. Does Celebrity do laundry while in port?

Thanks

As long as I am in a pre-cruise hotel that has coin operated laundromat, I always try to get on the ship with clean clothes.  Doesn’t take much time the morning that I board and is my more economical! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EZJR said:

Hi

We are on the Eclipse, leaving out of Hawaii not leaving port for 2 days then all islands day after day. We are spending 5 days before getting on the ship. Does Celebrity do laundry while in port?

Thanks

It may take up to 3 days to get your laundry back on the ship.  You may want to consider using a local laundromat or using a machine at your hotel.  

2 hours ago, EZJR said:

Hi

Thanks

Yes Celebrity does

Thanks for the reply

Our hotel does not have laundry. The nearest laundry mat is half mile away. Not very good reviews. Let's hope we can do laundry first couple of days in the ship and I don't spill anything on me. 

You can do laundry on board- for a fee- unless you are Elite-Elite plus or higher status.  If you are in a royal or penthouse suite unlimited.  If you request fast service, you might have to pay a premium.  We travel heavy to avoid having to do much laundry once on board.  If you can uber to a self serve laundry- or go to an adjoining hotel with a coin laundry- do it.

• Like 1

If you give your laundry to your stateroom attendant by 9:00 a.m. you should have it back the following day. You can pay a 50% premium for rush service.

We sent laundry out twice on our last cruise (just ended today). One bag & dry cleaning were back in 24 hours. The second bag & dry cleaning were sent out late in the cruise & took 36 hours to come back.