Laundry

camper49

Some of the older ships I have seen actually still take Quarters.  The other option is a scanner that uses your room key.  You can not use a Credit Card, it will be one of these 2 options.

• Like 1

We have often used the guest laundry, and being an early bird helps a whole lot with machine availabilty.  The other option I would recommend is IMMEDIATELY when you return from a port day.  IMMEDIATELY is the key.  No stopping for a snack or to shower. Head straight to your cabin, grab your basket of laundry (that you put together BEFORE disembarking the ship) and RUN to that laundry area.

45 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

We have often used the guest laundry, and being an early bird helps a whole lot with machine availabilty.  The other option I would recommend is IMMEDIATELY when you return from a port day.  IMMEDIATELY is the key.  No stopping for a snack or to shower. Head straight to your cabin, grab your basket of laundry (that you put together BEFORE disembarking the ship) and RUN to that laundry area.

Another good time I have found is around 9pm.  Seems like most people are still out milling about and if we are back in our room and I go to do a load I have the whole place to myself usually.

• Like 1