Schedule/Menu in App

InTheDrink

Menus you will not have access to until you board the ship and they will only put out the menus for a day of.

As far as the schedule on journey view it depends on the ship with the person in charge of scheduling when they put it up. Sometimes it could be up a month before your trip with a few activities but not everything listed. Sometimes about 2 weeks prior it'll be all there and I've been on some ships where nothing will appear until I set foot on the ship.

It's very hit and miss but I understand the excitement of wanting to review everything as I know it makes me excited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

Once you board menus should show for entire week although sometimes the actual dinner menus could have changes.

On Enchanted last year we could only see the menus for "today"....how did you manage to see the week's worh of menus?

On the app go to dine my way tap daily reservation to view at the top there are dates for your cruise tap a day then scroll down to menus you can do this for each day of cruise but I have seen some changes on the mdr menu.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 5:29 PM, gah_cruise said:

On Enchanted last year we could only see the menus for "today"....how did you manage to see the week's worh of menus?

It had always been that way for me also, most recently on Enchanted Dec 2022. Then I sailed a few weeks ago on Royal and to my surprise, I discovered the full weeks menus were available. Perhaps it's an app update or it's ship dependent, who knows. But most definitely I could click on each day and see different menus.  One glitch, if you are not booked in the dining room which serves breakfast/lunch on a given day, you cant see the breakfast/lunch menu. Poor app design for sure.