Photo review: Vista - Christening Cruise 5/6-5/13/2023

steamboats

5 hours ago, steamboats said:

For those who have been waiting for the cabin - the Concierge Level Veranda is online now.

steamboats

Would love to see your concierge cabin photos as in the same category on our Vista cruise in July but can’t see how to access them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

On 5/18/2023 at 8:05 AM, steamboats said:

I just started my (German - use any automatic translation) review of the Christening Cruise of the new Vista. The first entry is a deck by deck review with lots of photos. There are more entries to follow but as I made more than 2,700 photos on this trip it will take some time!

Enjoy!

steamboats

Try hitting the underlined "review" from the initial post then scrolling down.  There should be numerous page options.

Edited by Woofa

18 minutes ago, beechwood said:

Would love to see your concierge cabin photos as in the same category on our Vista cruise in July but can’t see how to access them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the direct link to the cabin details.

steamboats 

4 hours ago, steamboats said:

I was really surprised by the storing space. Almost 30 hangers in the wardrobe and lots of long hanging space (which I appreciate for my dresses). There´s another bar which can be folded down so you can transform half of the wardrobe to two bars with shirt length hanging space. Plus there are a lot of drawers and more.

steamboats

The only drawers I could see were in the nightstands and the desk. Were there more that I missed? We wear a lot of knits on cruises (so we don't have to iron or look totally disheveled 😜), so our clothes are mostly folded. 

I see from your list of cruises you have done on your website that you haven't sailed Viking Ocean yet. We did 21 nights on one of their ships in a Penthouse Verandah (a little bigger than your Concierge Verandah), and we had two closets, but one had almost floor-to-ceiling drawers. That's what I was looking for. Thanks for the follow-up.

JIm

@DrKoob, there are three drawers in both nightstands plus the very big ones in the desk (two big ones, one smaller one and one smaller one underneath the desk itself). And there are two shelves in the corner cabinet over the safe. Plus there´s a big drawer underneath the sink. And there´s the corner cabinet in the bathroom with three drawers and three shelves.

Compared to other ships I´ve been on recently this is a lot of storing space - especially compared to the Norwegian Prima (as it´s the same "family" although not the same ship size and level of luxury).

Todays entry will be the other cabin categories we were allowed to visit. Sorry, the photos are not that good. We had to rush through and make space for others who wanted to see the cabins.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats

5 hours ago, steamboats said:

@DrKoob, there are three drawers in both nightstands plus the very big ones in the desk (two big ones, one smaller one and one smaller one underneath the desk itself). And there are two shelves in the corner cabinet over the safe. Plus there´s a big drawer underneath the sink. And there´s the corner cabinet in the bathroom with three drawers and three shelves.

Compared to other ships I´ve been on recently this is a lot of storing space - especially compared to the Norwegian Prima (as it´s the same "family" although not the same ship size and level of luxury).

Todays entry will be the other cabin categories we were allowed to visit. Sorry, the photos are not that good. We had to rush through and make space for others who wanted to see the cabins.

steamboats

Hope you can tour a Viking Ocean ship once. The staterooms had so much storage we had empty drawers. Sounds like we will manage on Vista for two weeks (this fall--Montreal to Miami).

And I totally understand having to rush through the show staterooms. I am in the travel industry here as well and ship's tours a just rush, rush, rush.

Can't thank you enough for all the wonderful photos.

• Like 1

Thank you so much Steamboats for these great photos.  Do you, by any chance, have some photos of the Vista suite (we are in 9000 on 21/4/24 Valetta to Trieste...).   I really appreciated the time you spent taking photos of all the menus!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

Thank you so much Steamboats for these great photos.  Do you, by any chance, have some photos of the Vista suite (we are in 9000 on 21/4/24 Valetta to Trieste...).   I really appreciated the time you spent taking photos of all the menus!

Unfortunately they only opened up an Oceania Suite and a Penthouse Suite for viewing. No other suite categories were open for viewing.

steamboats

5 hours ago, Queen of DaNile said:

Fabulous photos.Thank you! August can't come soon enough!

Don't know if you remember me..we were ers on the same barcelona to Rio cruise. Which August cruise are you on?   We are doing Vista British Isles in August.

Miriam Feldman 

• 3 weeks later...

On Vista now if there are specific requests I can track down.  Parents are in a suite and we are in 9th floor a concierge level veranda balcony room.

I will say about the drawers next to the bed that they are very shallow, so I am finding not much stacked clothing fits.  Not a game wrecker, but I wish they were deeper as it doesn’t take much for them not to close all the way.  Pretty limited for clothes there.