Butler Request form?

lesliew

I have seen some posts online regarding a Butler Request form to have mini fridge prestocked.

I'm not seeing it online.

Does this still exist?  Or is it for a certain suite category?

16 minutes ago, lesliew said:

I have seen some posts online regarding a Butler Request form to have mini fridge prestocked.

Penthouse and above.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, lesliew said:

Your room stewards will stock it within a few hours of you getting on board - you are not missing anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Pcardad said:

Your room stewards will stock it within a few hours of you getting on board - you are not missing anything.

Definitely concur; just filled in Butler Request Form for our first cruise in PH; nothing that we haven't included in pre-cruise email request or first-day request.  In fact, I feared requesting newspaper in advance thinking I might get charged for paper instead of it being free.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, lesliew said:

It is right next to the dining and shore excursions tab when you in manage booking. You can select liquors, wine, beer, sodas, snacks, bedding and special occasions.

IMG_1557.jpeg

IMG_1558.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mj_holiday said:

We are not in named suites so if we want something special I will call or email guest Services at least 60 days prior, and it has been in our cabin when we arrive.

mj, you go straight to Guest Services instead of through your TA?

thanks,

Maarc

Another newbie question here. When I cruise on Oceania I email guest relations beforehand and ask for Root Beer, they have always managed this for me. I notice the form above doesnt mention Root Beer - can I still request and do you think it will be honoured? 

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, ToxM said:

Another newbie question here. When I cruise on Oceania I email guest relations beforehand and ask for Root Beer, they have always managed this for me. I notice the form above doesnt mention Root Beer - can I still request and do you think it will be honoured? 

Thanks in advance!

You definitely can request it, and will probably get what you ask for, especially if you do it in advance. My son-in-law had his TA ask about Monster Energy drinks and his suite had tons of the stuff.

3 hours ago, cAPS lOCK oN said:

You definitely can request it, and will probably get what you ask for, especially if you do it in advance. My son-in-law had his TA ask about Monster Energy drinks and his suite had tons of the stuff.

Thank you!