Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

@Jamman54 That cruise we were talking about a couple weeks ago...I booked it. But we aren't going to tell anyone. I just wanted to post that here so there isn't any outrage when it comes up.

MeganGC1983

• MeganGC1983"Live from...."Rare
  On 5/26/2023 at 1:51 PM, maluhia87 said:

This makes more sense now. Usually, you don't seem to have this long of a break between trips. 

See… he’s a secret keeper. 

Edited by Stallion
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

I just got around to uploading my Gibraltar videos. Less than a month until Alaska. I'm looking forward to the cooler temperatures.

In the background of this one you can hear our tour guide talking about the monkeys.

I had a longer version of this video but it was blocked in a bunch of countries including the US due to the copywrite on the third song on the video. I guess there's some kind of super copyright on "you sexy thing." So I just cut that part off.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Saint Greg, Using your New York experiences to plan my upcoming in Sept.  Thank You. Will your upcoming Jewel cruise be live? On their boards? I would really like to follow.

We have done a Sun & Star on NCL and the Breakaway is is next year.

As long as we can keep the fires under some control, I am sure you will enjoy Vancouver.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, eltigre said:

Saint Greg, Using your New York experiences to plan my upcoming in Sept.  Thank You. Will your upcoming Jewel cruise be live? On their boards? I would really like to follow.

We have done a Sun & Star on NCL and the Breakaway is is next year.

As long as we can keep the fires under some control, I am sure you will enjoy Vancouver.

Make sure you also check out my Bermuda thread from last year. I spent three days in New York that time. This time was leftover things I didn't have time for last year...and the SOL since the crown was closed last year.

I leave two weeks from Saturday. Thread will be on the NCL board a week from Saturday. I'll link it here.

• Like 9

Yup, I did that one also 🙂 Helped me with places to eat, route planning, which observation building to try. Only thing I'm still concerned with is cabs vs Uber for shorter trips & the supposed easy subway system with all it's colours, letters & symbols. I will also try your walking map app. Thanks Again

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, eltigre said:

Yup, I did that one also 🙂 Helped me with places to eat, route planning, which observation building to try. Only thing I'm still concerned with is cabs vs Uber for shorter trips & the supposed easy subway system with all it's colours, letters & symbols. I will also try your walking map app. Thanks Again

Once you get the geography down and know whether you're heading uptown or downtown, that will at least get you in the right direction. But CityMapper's app will tell you exactly what you need to do. I never did a taxi and only did Uber once to the airport.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I had to delete that hub app it was giving me alerts late last night and early in the morning. I’m going 8 months between carnival cruises anyway so I’ll just download it again next year.

They wanted you to know what you were missing, 😂

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Going back through this it seems I cheated you out of breakfast on the first sea day after ponta Delgada.

Those eggs Benedict were good.

IMG_6531.jpeg

IMG_6533.jpeg

No wonder I'm feeling hungry - I gotta have my breakfasts!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/28/2023 at 8:27 AM, Saint Greg said:

IMG_2596.thumb.jpeg.0d749392c0860fe00b7dff0a250f708f.jpeg

When I was in Vancouver on my way back from my Alaska cruise one of the AC people asked about my broken suitcase handle. When I told her it happened in Barcelona right when I got it from back from AC, she said I should put in a claim. I finally got around to it yesterday. They’re sending me $100 and a 20% off discount code.

I also put in a claim for a seat upgrade I paid for but didn’t get to use when they I missed my connection in Toronto. They are evaluating that and in the meantime sent me another 10% discount code.

Thank you for contacting Air Canada. We are sorry that your baggage arrived damaged. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

In response to your claim, a cheque for the amount of $100.00 USD has been issued and will be sent to you by regular mail shortly. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing and postage. 

As a goodwill gesture, we are pleased to offer you a one-time promotional discount code. Your promotional discount code is for 20% off the base fare on your next booking. This is valid for three years from today and applies for up to 4 customers on the same booking.

You can apply your discount at www.aircanada.com or through your travel agent. Please see ABOUT YOUR TRAVEL DISCOUNT below for further details.

Thank you for choosing to fly with Air Canada. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on board with us again soon.

Sincerely,
Baggage Claims

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1