How to print up cruise documents online ?.....

monakayk

Is there a way to be able to print up your cruise documents online from The Princess website? I cannot get The Medallion app to work and I want to have a hard printed copy of my cruise documents to be able to use when I check in at the cruise port. If anyone can help me with this matter it will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

Login to your princess.com account click on the booking you want to put your documents before. Then click on luggage tag and travel summary. And they'll be a button for your travel summary which will have everything you need and that document.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

Login to your princess.com account click on the booking you want to put your documents before. Then click on luggage tag and travel summary. And they'll be a button for your travel summary which will have everything you need and that document.

What they said

I did as suggested, but all I found was a travel summary and luggage tags which I printed up but what I'm looking for is my cruise document that allows me to get on the ship. Is there some way I can get that printed up online on the Princess website?

1 minute ago, monakayk said:

I did as suggested, but all I found was a travel summary and luggage tags which I printed up but what I'm looking for is my cruise document that allows me to get on the ship. Is there some way I can get that printed up online on the Princess website?

There are no longer physical boarding passes. The app is all you need. If you can't get the app to work (or just don't like it) just take all your docs - passport, C19 Vaccination info, etc. - to the port and they will take care of things for you.

2 hours ago, monakayk said:

As stated by Thrak, there is no document.  That said, your Travel Summary is your booking document, so don't worry.  Just have your ID and good to go.