Cellar Master's Dining Table?

lenetere

I've read somewhere that Celebrity has not only a Chef's Dinner, but a Cellar Master's Table.  I've done searches all over and can't find that info now!  It's quite possible that it is no longer done since cruising restarted after covid.  Or it's possible that I'm confused about the cruise line (that does happen).  I'm specifically interested in Silhouette.  Can anyone provide information?

16 hours ago, lenetere said:

I've read somewhere that Celebrity has not only a Chef's Dinner, but a Cellar Master's Table.  I've done searches all over and can't find that info now!  It's quite possible that it is no longer done since cruising restarted after covid.  Or it's possible that I'm confused about the cruise line (that does happen).  I'm specifically interested in Silhouette.  Can anyone provide information?

No Cellar Masters on Silhouette converted to a sports bar called Craft Central during the "revolution". 

• Like 1

Could you be thinking of the large table in Murano that’s in a room off of the main section of the restaurant? It may be called the wine cellar or similar because there are wine racks along the wall.  I booked this room for a group of eight one time. It’s booked through Murano, and the food choices are from the regular Murano menu.

22 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Could you be thinking of the large table in Murano that’s in a room off of the main section of the restaurant? It may be called the wine cellar or similar because there are wine racks along the wall.  I booked this room for a group of eight one time. It’s booked through Murano, and the food choices are from the regular Murano menu.

Thanks, but definitely not Murano.  

Cellar Masters is responsible for the Veuve Clicquot dinner.  Location will vary but will be one of the specialty restaurants, if they have it.  Any sommelier should be able to let you know if there is going to be one on your cruise.  It's not advertised or available to book precruise.

3 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

Cellar Masters is responsible for the Veuve Clicquot dinner.  Location will vary but will be one of the specialty restaurants, if they have it.  Any sommelier should be able to let you know if there is going to be one on your cruise.  It's not advertised or available to book precruise.

TA-DA!!!  I'm betting this is what I read about!!  Thank you so much for your input!