Website with ALL NCL cruises listed

SakeDad

If you got a Future Cruise Credit and trying to find what NCL cruises there are in the next year it can be difficult. Here is a GREAT site that list every single NCL cruise by date. Once you see something you like you can start researching it or give it to your travel agent. Hope this helps. (I don't think they are selling them...but if this isn't allowed I apologize. It helped a lot of folks in our rollcall on FB) https://www.cruisetimetables.com/ncl-cruises-2024.html?fbclid=IwAR2gFKLg5vfRnYzKspu3krDWPMh8ARBqBsa_uMjqDf1dPXY5Y4t2YuQoNA0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, insidecabin said:

Not all cruises the Joy 2024 transatlantic are missing.

And if you go to NCL's website to look for Transatlantic in January 2024 there are no cruises listed under the search feature (yes there is the Joy but it does not come up under the search) SO I stand by my original statement.

4 hours ago, SakeDad said:

And if you go to NCL's website to look for Transatlantic in January 2024 there are no cruises listed under the search feature (yes there is the Joy but it does not come up under the search) SO I stand by my original statement.

Possibly it doesn't show up in that particular search because it's in February? Shows up for me. And it also showd up at the suggested web page. So it does look like a useful site!

Edited by Asawi

if you happen to be on another cruise prior to using your fcc, there are usually brochures at the cruise next desk or by shore excursions that show what cruises are available.  we picked out a b2b 19 days cruise on the dawn when we were on the jewel trans canal last january.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SakeDad said:

If you got a Future Cruise Credit and trying to find what NCL cruises there are in the next year it can be difficult. Here is a GREAT site that list every single NCL cruise by date. Once you see something you like you can start researching it or give it to your travel agent. Hope this helps. (I don't think they are selling them...but if this isn't allowed I apologize. It helped a lot of folks in our rollcall on FB) https://www.cruisetimetables.com/ncl-cruises-2024.html?fbclid=IwAR2gFKLg5vfRnYzKspu3krDWPMh8ARBqBsa_uMjqDf1dPXY5Y4t2YuQoNA0

Like it! Thanks! Great to pick by day!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, insidecabin said:

Very limited cruise lines now and they dropped UK prices which were very useful.

Yeah, I don't know anything about booking in the UK.

For US or Canadian, these are the lines covered:

image.thumb.png.d31c58ac09d07fdc3a26a4415c34ea34.png

What else are you looking for?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Yeah, I don't know anything about booking in the UK.

For US or Canadian, these are the lines covered:

image.thumb.png.d31c58ac09d07fdc3a26a4415c34ea34.png

What else are you looking for?  

I know the list but am aware it is very limited so use other sites to widen the search.

if you are happy with those fine.

Good idea to check international rates as sometimes cheaper than US.

Loads lines missing that offer good cruises.

No UK, German or other international products.