Friends of Bill W meetings?

RATTER

A Friends of Bill meeting on an alcohol-included line like Silversea must be, for them, like going into the lion's den---an expensive trip to the lion's den, given that in effect they're subsidizing everyone else's alcohol consumption. It's certainly a test of their will power. Having said that, though, I admire them for recognizing their problem and doing something about it. There are few things worse than being an alcoholic.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, jimdee3636 said:

A Friends of Bill meeting on an alcohol-included line like Silversea must be, for them, like going into the lion's den---an expensive trip to the lion's den, given that in effect they're subsidizing everyone else's alcohol consumption. It's certainly a test of their will power. Having said that, though, I admire them for recognizing their problem and doing something about it. There are few things worse than being an alcoholic.

If it gets that hard to resist then they can always turn to Dorothy for a change.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 1:49 PM, jimdee3636 said:

One could be judgmental and misguided… both worse in my book.