Summit 6/12 cruise ran out of Coors Light and Miller Light

Bemmy1

We just returned from a wonderful cruise on Summit to Bermuda. Everything was wonderful except that the whole ship ran out of Miller light on Wednesday and Coors Light early Thursday. We thought that they would restock once in Bermuda but no such luck. I know there are way bigger problems in the world but it was pretty annoying since we prepaid for the classic drink package and couldn't even drink the only two beers we like. We normally do not drink mixed drinks but didn't have a choice. I just think it is crazy to run out of two common types of beer 3 days into the cruise. Other than that it was perfect.

Same thing on Equinox. They ran out mid week and then ran out of some liquors on the last weekend. Bar staff said they had cut their purchasing and it’s hard to anticipate the following week’s preferences. Was never an issue before…

4 hours ago, kruzerci said:

Same thing on Equinox. They ran out mid week and then ran out of some liquors on the last weekend. Bar staff said they had cut their purchasing and it’s hard to anticipate the following week’s preferences. Was never an issue before…

I would put money on the ‘bar staff’ saying whatever it takes to get customer moving along. Maybe the cruise was just full of people with bad tastes in beer. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Unfortunately, ship happens. I would not expect them to resupply in Bermuda.

A lot depends on the F&B Manager.  We were on a Royal TA out of Barcelona.  I asked the beverage manager not to run out of Fosters (oil cans) otherwise I would be very upset.   Fosters is a 25oz can.  Well, he did run out right before we hit the Canaries.  He made up for it by ordering local beer (25oz bottles) from one of the islands for the rest of the transit, so that kinda/sorta made up for it.  It was a big deal because we had vouchers, and one voucher for a 12oz or a 25oz was the same.  More beer for the voucher.  🤪