Culinary classes

travellgirl

Hello everyone 

we are booked in the January 9 -31 sailing on the Vista.  They do not have any culinary classes listed yet.  I was going to call Oceania tomorrow, but thought I would see if anyone has and insight into this. 
they are normally listed under shore excursions and can be booked way in advance.  I didn’t want to miss out on any and was thinking that somehow I was looking in the correct place 

thanks for any help  

5 minutes ago, travellgirl said:

Hello everyone 

we are booked in the January 9 -31 sailing on the Vista.  They do not have any culinary classes listed yet.  I was going to call Oceania tomorrow, but thought I would see if anyone has and insight into this. 
they are normally listed under shore excursions and can be booked way in advance.  I didn’t want to miss out on any and was thinking that somehow I was looking in the correct place 

thanks for any help  

I found the Culinary classes onboard are listed under  "other options" not shore excursions.  There are shore excursions that involve shopping ashore with the chef but that is different than the onboard culinary classes.

Edited by basor

5 hours ago, basor said:

I found the Culinary classes onboard are listed under  "other options" not shore excursions.  There are shore excursions that involve shopping ashore with the chef but that is different than the onboard culinary classes.

Thank you.  Guess they aren’t listed yet fir our cruise. Last cruise they were filled up before we boarded (I was lucky enough to get two of them due to cancellations) and I was told onboard they were under shire excursions which I thought was strange.  I’ll just keep my eye out.  

thank you 

We have booked culinary classes for our January 31 cruise on vista.  They are not listed under shore excursions. I think they are listed under other options are something like that.  They are available to book now.

When you sign into your  account on O website  then Manage my bookings

they are under the Other Options   Then click on the SHOP for Culinary Classes  button

image.thumb.png.cba306400ee4ffe08e1b76960e7ae6c0.png

See you on board in January! I'm on the first part of your B2B itinerary and they're currently available for registration. Right now all 8 sessions during my 10 day portion still have availability, so you should be able to get in.

CulinaryBooking.jpg.96b85bbcd63278ac595f78380c49a342.jpg

Edited by proton-excitement

Thanks to everyone for posting on this subject, I had no clue they would be booked out so rapidly for our mid January cruise on Marina that we booked today but we luckily just snagged one spot so thanks for the info, it helped us!

9 minutes ago, vtgumby said:

Thanks to everyone for posting on this subject, I had no clue they would be booked out so rapidly for our mid January cruise on Marina that we booked today but we luckily just snagged one spot so thanks for the info, it helped us!

keep checking 

Once you board   sign up  for the class   sometimes people cancel

We got lucky on our last cruise   & got into one of the classes

On 6/25/2023 at 8:57 PM, travellgirl said:

Hello everyone 

thanks for any help  

We are on the 1/9-1/19 portion of the sailing.  As others have said, the classes are out there - my wife and her sister signed up for 2 of them. 🙂

• Like 1