Question re shareholder OBC

tntfox

I’m trying to find an answer regarding shareholder OBC. Our accts are set up separately, showing 50 shares to me, and 50 to my husband. Will Princess accept documents showing that division, or do they need to be combined?

I’ve tried to call Princess, but it’s impossible to reach a warm body. Very frustrating!

Thanks!

Based on this statement from their SOBC request form your separate 50 share accounts would appear to not be eligible for the credit. The form also states it’s only one SOBC per cabin. Our 100 shares are jointly owned & we request the SOBC in my wife’s name now that effective on 6/29 for cruises sailing after 9/12 receiving both military and SOBC will no longer be combinable.

This program is available to shareholders holding a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc”.

Shareholder Request Form Final.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, tntfox said:

I’m trying to find an answer regarding shareholder OBC. Our accts are set up separately, showing 50 shares to me, and 50 to my husband. Will Princess accept documents showing that division, or do they need to be combined?

I’ve tried to call Princess, but it’s impossible to reach a warm body. Very frustrating!

Thanks!

Could you stock broker combine these accounts?  Make it 100 shares owned jointly? 

If one of you is a military veteran and qualifies for the Military OBC perk, you may want to have the other person take full ownership of the 100 shares. Just a suggestion. There is another ongoing Princess thread that discusses the why this might be important if this applies to you.

• Like 1