Bar setup for cabin

sherbear850

1 hour ago, sherbear850 said:

Does anyone know if you can still order a bottle of Canadian club or crown Royal to your cabin?

Going to Alaska in September and would like to order something but not sure How.

In your Cruise Manager...  on the top left click the Categories drop down ...click In Room food and Beverages...Categories ...Liquor

No Canadian club or crown Royal, but a choice of 16 different liquors ranging from $125 to $180 per bottle.  

7 hours ago, TreyB said:

Drink in the bars dude lol. 

Many people are like us- they like to have some drinks in the cabin before turning in or even while getting ready for dinner. With Cheers we can and do skip the pre-dinner drinks but still like to have a couple on the balcony before turning in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BobbiSox said:

I never order room service, so I don't know how that works, but can you order a drink delivered to your room? I know you can take drinks from the bar to your room. 

I know that you can't order drinks on Cheers from room service, not sure if it is something available if you want to pay for it.

4 hours ago, south-carolinagirl said:

We used to do this pre-pandemic, but now it is hardly worth it.  The price has gotten so high and with added delivery charge it is just as cheap to buy at the bar.  

So much this. I can't see how they're not losing money by not selling room bottles. I guess they know their bottom line best and assume everyone will just spend more time in the bars.

Not me, I'll have my organic shampoo and conditioner in the fridge🤣

• Haha 2

On 6/26/2023 at 4:36 PM, sherbear850 said:

Does anyone know if you can still order a bottle of Canadian club or crown Royal to your cabin?

Going to Alaska in September and would like to order something but not sure How.

I think that recently they removed that option for cruises that are under 2 weeks or something like that. Log into carnival's site and go to the spot where you shop for in room beverages. If your sailing is long enough, the liquor will show up on the list and you can pre order it and have the bottle delivered to your stateroom. The prices are high, but probably still a discount compared to what it would cost at the bar.

Carnival made a change to liquor pre-sale program a few months back. They gave passengers a hard date to pre-purchase after which time the option would be to buy onboard from a pared down list. Not sure if your brands made the cut.

Might be worth asking current passengers if those are available on the room service menu.

I don't see either on Carnival website:

https://www.carnival.com/in-room-food-beverages/liquor

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo

20 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Carnival made a change to liquor pre-sale program a few months back. They gave passengers a hard date to pre-purchase after which time the option would be to buy onboard from a pared down list. Not sure if your brands made the cut.

Might be worth asking current passengers if those are available on the room service menu.

I don't see either on Carnival website:

https://www.carnival.com/in-room-food-beverages/liquor

Not sure what you mean, I clicked on the link and a page full of liquor appeared. The options are more limited now and the price is jacked up but you may still purchase a bottle for the cabin pre-cruise if you wish to.

6 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

Not sure what you mean, I clicked on the link and a page full of liquor appeared. The options are more limited now and the price is jacked up but you may still purchase a bottle for the cabin pre-cruise if you wish to.

Same thing, just different wording: you - "more limited now, me - "pared down list"

I tested the link before I put it in the post and it opened right up to the order page. I looked through it again and don't think OPs brands are available. 🙄

2 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Same thing, just different wording: you - "more limited now, me - "pared down list"

I tested the link before I put it in the post and it opened right up to the order page. I looked through it again and don't think OPs brands are available. 🙄

That's what I get for posting before the coffee kicked in, completely misread your message. Sorry about that!