Celebrity Eclipse Mexican Riviera from "Los Angeles". WHERE?

PaperSniper4

11 hours ago, gold1953 said:

The mis spelling was me in a hurry to post, sorry. We noticed on the uber app that it was cheaper when we chose an electric car but this may vary

No need to apologize at all. Heck, you ought to see my spelling on occasion......😎

Doug

• 1 month later...

Celebrity is still keeping the port information a secret, but fortunately, the "search" function on this site brought me to this thread.  

I am booked for the Eclipse in October, sailing out of "Los Angeles", and Celebrity's website would not tell me Long Beach or San Pedro!!  So thanks, guys!

Another option for places to stay is in Long Beach where there's two Hyatts and other hotels and a myriad of restaurants in walking distance. This past February we stayed at the Hyatt Centric, The Pike which is a boutique style hotel. Ate at George's Greek Cafe for excellent Greek food. This was pre cruise for the Solstice Mexican Riviera cruise. Ubered from the hotel to the San Pedro cruise Port. Downtown Long Beach and the waterfront area was really, really nice to walk around and enjoy the weather and sights. 

On 9/1/2023 at 6:18 PM, Mike45LC said:

Celebrity is still keeping the port information a secret, but fortunately, the "search" function on this site brought me to this thread.  

I am booked for the Eclipse in October, sailing out of "Los Angeles", and Celebrity's website would not tell me Long Beach or San Pedro!!  So thanks, guys!

The port of Los Angeles in in San Pedro, the port of Long Beach is in Long Beach. They may be close to one another but they are different.

On 7/2/2023 at 6:44 AM, PaperSniper4 said:

Thanks. SNA would be my first choice, but from Memphis the least expensive and "best" times are into LAX. The day before the cruise we're meeting my sister and BIL in LAX, the airport that's best for them, and will use the same hotel near LAX. We'll figure out the transportation to the ship at some point. <g>

Doug

for LAX  we  used pvt limo service ( well worth the cost) and stayed at Doubletree.. okay,  not great but has an  on site restaurant and bar....we walked to Rex's cafe for a great breakfast.local place  .hope it's still there.. Cab or shuttle to port

Long Beach airport is nice but still a ride!