250 mins of wifi for elite plus and basic wifi for booking AI

tvlgoddess

BUT…I’d advise to before using the AI minutes, log into the CC free minutes first (just for a minute), then log out of them.  If u start by using the AI minutes, the other option totally disappears (at least it did in Feb 2023). This happened to us and that is what they told us at the Internet help area.  They gave me back my CC option/minutes and I used them as you want to over the course of the cruise - logging in and out when wanting faster connection.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ohiolovescrusing said:

BUT…I’d advise to before using the AI minutes, log into the CC free minutes first (just for a minute), then log out of them.  If u start by using the AI minutes, the other option totally disappears (at least it did in Feb 2023). This happened to us and that is what they told us at the Internet help area.  They gave me back my CC option/minutes and I used them as you want to over the course of the cruise - logging in and out when wanting faster connection.

Thank you for your advise.  Did you find a big difference between the two?

36 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Are the Elite plus minutes really Premium, I thought they would be basic.😱

They are Premium minutes and not Basic.  The Premium minutes give you a chance of using video whereas that is not a possibility for Basic.  Alot depends on where you are in and how many others are logged on at the same time.  Be aware that at times, I was not able to send emails with a photo attached even on Premium.  

The worse time is in the morning.  I think everyone is on it.  

As someone else mentioned be sure to logout when done.  If you just close the browser the time keeps running.   It doesn’t log you out.  When you log in and out it will show amount of minutes left.   I think if you run over you are charged by the minute and it gets very expensive.  You need to ask to verify as things constantly change.  

I also had a hard time streaming a football game on the premium.  It kept freezing up.   

I never had any good results trying to steam anything with the premium.   The last time I tried was on the Beyond in March for some of the March Madness games 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸

Edited by miched