Fly 2 Fun

Airline prices are seeming to increase by the minute, I am considering checking into using Fly2Fun for the 1st time for my upcoming holiday cruises.  Is Fly2Fun actually worth it?  Are the rates that much cheaper than the airline rates?  

I'm really struggling with the thought of paying more for airline fees than I have paid for the cruise.

37 minutes ago, CruzinKristin said:

Airline prices are seeming to increase by the minute, I am considering checking into using Fly2Fun for the 1st time for my upcoming holiday cruises.  Is Fly2Fun actually worth it?  Are the rates that much cheaper than the airline rates?  

I'm really struggling with the thought of paying more for airline fees than I have paid for the cruise.

like most things in life, it depends on when and where you want to go.  We have def found some savings, especially for TA flights.

44 minutes ago, CruzinKristin said:

You can compare prices before you book Fly2Fun. If it's more than booking with the airline, book with the airline.

1 hour ago, CruzinKristin said:

Are the rates that much cheaper than the airline rates?  

Are they cheaper? Yes they can be. Then you have to ask why are they cheaper.

These are consolidator tickets. They are NOT the exact same tickets that you would buy direct from the airlines. The cruiselines and the airlines negotiated the terms, conditions, and restrictions for these tickets to achieve a lower price.

If all things go well, you may not notice any difference. If operations go bad, you may find yourself with sad faces with unrealistic expectations. That said, 99% of the time, things go well.

Over on the Cruise Air board there is a good thread stickied to page 1 that explains how Cruise Air and Deviation works.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Are they cheaper? Yes they can be. Then you have to ask why are they cheaper.

These are consolidator tickets. They are NOT the exact same tickets that you would buy direct from the airlines. The cruiselines and the airlines negotiated the terms, conditions, and restrictions for these tickets to achieve a lower price.

If all things go well, you may not notice any difference. If operations go bad, you may find yourself with sad faces with unrealistic expectations. That said, 99% of the time, things go well.

Over on the Cruise Air board there is a good thread stickied to page 1 that explains how Cruise Air and Deviation works.

Well stated.  We've used them once for international travel to/from Rome. We got there just fine. The return trip was challenging but not really because we were on a F2F ticket, just 'normal' airline problems.