Phone Lanyards

I won’t wear a lanyard (had to wear one at work for 30+ years, no more). You’ll see lots of lanyards, get the kind with the plastic pouch. Most of the seapass cards nowadays can’t have holes punched in them

Wearing your card AND your phone both on neck lanyards may de-magnetize your key card! I swore it couldn't be true, until I put my card in a pant's pocket and what do you know, I didn't have to make any more trips to the front desk!

I used to wear one or the other on neck-straps (using a water-resistant clear pocket for my phone, keeping it handy for use as camera). Currently, most of my leggings have pockets on both sides -- one for card-key and one for the phone!

I have two. One has a small card compartment on the back (holds about 3 cards), and the other has an envelope section on the back that holds maybe 10 cards. I really bought the second so I had space for lipstick 😁

I keep my phone in the case but only use the strap when we travel or if I'm going out and don't want to carry my purse. I prefer the wrist strap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Check Amazon for a phone cover / case that has straps like a purse. I have one that i can wear like a cross body or wrist band that has a wallet attached for cards / cash. Even has finger loop on back for selfies.  Amazon. Many styles.