Apex Penthouse suite

Wendylvs2travel

1 hour ago, Wendylvs2travel said:

Hi, does anyone know which penthouse suite is better on Apex 12106 or 12110, 12106 seems to be opposite Luminae and 12110 opposite the elevators. 

If we were to pick one it would be 12106. It's don't directly across from Luminae. There's a whole lot of nothing (big white space) between 12106 and Luminae. Now what that big white space is could be anything from stateroom attendants storage, maintenance closets, etc.  But knowing what's above both suites, we wouldn't pick either. 

Edited by davekathy

We stayed in one of these on Edge but can't remember which one, I think it was 12106. Either location is fine and don't worry about the spa on deck 14. These suites are under the treatment rooms and are very quiet.  Celebrity also does a good job with noise abatement on cabins near the elevators. We've stayed mid ship numerous times and never heard noise from the elevators.

Really? What’s above, the solarium? Treatment rooms? Do they make a lot of noise? 

I’m actually not crazy about booking the PS because it’s crazy expensive but my preferred Royal Suite is sold out. Keeping my fingers crossed for a cancellation but at the moment it’s PS or not going. 

20 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The RS balcony is very small on the E class .  It is 79 sq feet vs 100 for the CS and  211 for the Villa.  The PH is 197.

I really disliked balcony in penthouse on edge since you could get no sun, but everything else about it was fantastic.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Wendylvs2travel said:

I did, beautiful indeed and great balcony, but my aunt had mobility issues so upstairs bedroom is impossible for us. 

Would her having the sofa bed downstairs be a possibility? There’s a Bath/shower downstairs. And what is also a possibility is there lift access to both levels. There’s an outer door upstairs too. 

As she would need to share the sofa with my mum, aunt has Down’s Syndrome, I think it would be uncomfortable for both. And I didn’t feel good about me taking the lovely bedroom upstairs whilst they took the sofa. We talked about it. And now that decision is taken out of our hands as the villa is also sold out. 

10 hours ago, jelayne said:

The RS balcony is very small on the E class .  It is 79 sq feet vs 100 for the CS and  211 for the Villa.  The PH is 197.

I agree, the balcony is way too small, we had one on Solstice and that was nice. 
Would have been great if they removed the hot tub.

On Apex RS I also have a problem with not being able to access the balcony from the living room only the bedroom. So if I wanted to get up early to view the arrival in port I would need to go through the bedroom, possibly waking the others up. Not ideal. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wineoclock said:

One of the reasons we stick to CS on E class. I don’t think the RS or PS merit the price tag without a proper balcony. EV out as I’m limited mobility. 

I would never book a cruise suite that had a staircase, ten years ago maybe not now. 

• Like 2