Late night food options return to Carnival

Joebucks

17 hours ago, ProudBlackMatt said:

I saw that Heald says it will be "deep dish" style. Interesting. 

image.png.1729eca4091f2f11f0acafd5629710d0.png

And sorry, I meant to say "I haven't seen it".

I doubt it's going to be Lou Malnati's or anything, but hopefully it's half decent. As a late night pizza fan after some drinking, I'm curious to try this out.

21 hours ago, thenexus2k said:

That was my wife to a "T". She was NOT looking forward to Alaska when we went last year. Now she already has us booked again for next year, and is already talking about a third one.  LOL 

No such thing as too much Alaska!!

Give that woman an extra hug🤗

On 7/15/2023 at 10:08 PM, Buffettfan 225 said:

Where was this located on Radiance? Looking forward Oct. and perhaps new menus and late night too. Have sailed Radiance 5 times since post covid and any changes welcome.  

Apologies for the late reply!

The late night snacks are simply in the main buffet area. I think the food came out at midnight.

• Thanks 1

Good to hear they are bringing it back, we stay out pretty late and always enjoyed a snack. 

We were on the Mardi Gras after it was eliminated and it was a disappointment, both because the food was missing and because the unorganized chaos of the pizza line.

• Like 1

I am a bit surprised at the excitement over these items.  Kind of looks like a typical children's menu in a family restaurant.  Will sail on Carnival later this year for the first time in years.  What were they serving prior to this if this is an upgrade?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vagabond Knight said:

I am a bit surprised at the excitement over these items.  Kind of looks like a typical children's menu in a family restaurant.  Will sail on Carnival later this year for the first time in years.  What were they serving prior to this if this is an upgrade?

Except for pizza, nothing. That's why it's an upgrade. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Vagabond Knight said:

With the absence of a late night dining spot like "The Local" that NCL offers, many people have hoped for Carnival to expand it's late night food offerings beyond the normal pizza.

With usually hundreds of people up late, pizza was always crowded so some late night snacks are welcomed.

• Like 3

We investigated the late night fare on Valor last week.  It was not Carnivals greatest success.  The hot dogs had buns that were dry and burned.  The pizza SAID Chicago style, but.... not really.  I appreciate that they put something out for those times you need a snack, but I just was not interested.