Carnival Breeze Vs Glory

Thad409

We just got off the Glory on 7/11/23 and it was kind of a disappointment at least to us as far as the overall upkeep, just looked tired and dated. That being said we are booked on the Breeze in March for a 5-day cruise. My question is will the Breeze have a wow factor that the Glory doesn't. This will be the first time we sailed on a Dream class ship. Thanks for any comments.

Huge difference between the two. With breeze you start adding things like ocean plaza, the red frog pub, guys bbq, the cucina Italian restaurant, the ropes course…they had a thrill theater when I was on breeze but i think they may have removed it.

• Like 1

Glory is one of the least updated ships without numerous features common on other ships in the fleet. But that said, if you truly are a 'ship person', likely only the most modern Carnival ships will provide you a true WOW factor. An honest question you need to ask yourself is whether you really want an Icon of the Seas experience when you cruise? Personally that doesn't interest me as we are more 'destination' cruisers.

35 minutes ago, Purvis1231 said:

I sailed the Breeze June 22, and the Glory June 23- both are very similar. I had no complaints about the upkeep on the Glory nor the Breeze. We had a spa cabin on the Breeze and I highly recommend those. 

We are booked in 12018 spa cabin on Breeze. It's a square interior room. I am excited to have spa passes on Breeze as we loved the spa on Dream. Anyone know any differences of spa on Dream and Breeze?

36 minutes ago, jsglow said:

Glory is one of the least updated ships without numerous features common on other ships in the fleet. But that said, if you truly are a 'ship person', likely only the most modern Carnival ships will provide you a true WOW factor. An honest question you need to ask yourself is whether you really want an Icon of the Seas experience when you cruise? Personally that doesn't interest me as we are more 'destination' cruisers.

No Icon of the seas that's way to busy, Just want wow factor to be in the decor and a few amenities. The Glory to us was lacking. The atrium was dull in appearance as a lot of the ship seemed to be. Even on the Fascination, Fantasy and Triumph there was a (how do I describe this), They were just more showy and had the new car smell even though they were older if that makes any sense   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thad409 said:

No Icon of the seas that's way to busy, Just want wow factor to be in the decor and a few amenities. The Glory to us was lacking. The atrium was dull in appearance as a lot of the ship seemed to be. Even on the Fascination, Fantasy and Triumph there was a (how do I describe this), They were just more showy and had the new car smell even though they were older if that makes any sense   

I have to chuckle. A cruiser longing for the Farcus designs! 😁.  All the ships from Breeze on are way more Hilton/Hyatt in their decor. But they all have tons of added features ranging from Red Frog Pubs to specialty dining that's simply not available on a largely un-updated Glory.  We're taking Conquest next year. Not because we love the ship but because she gets us to Dominica and Grenada.