Oralndo to port canaveral

billyd21

IS BETTER TO UBER FROM ORLANDO HOTEL AND BACK TO AIRPORT AFTER CRUISE OR BOOK A PKG WITH HOTEL/STUTTLE BUS PICKUP WE ARE NOT THE KIND FAMILY THAT LIKES TO WAIT AROUND FOR SHUTTLE BUS TO FILL UP AND GO HOTEL TO HOTEL GETTING PEOPLE ARE UBERS READILY AVAILABLE AFTER CRUISE              

Most shuttles from MCO to Port Canaveral charge per passenger.  That can add up.

If you are staying in a hotel in Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach, your best bet is probably a day rental on a car. Easy to do on a 1 way rental.  Depending on the location of the rental agency you could even opt to drive the family to the ship's port terminal, drop them and the luggage off, then drive to the agency, drop off the car, and take the agency shuttle back to the terminal.  Or just load everyone into the agency shuttle to the ship.  Reverse on return.

• 3 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 11:26 PM, HodgeNNicole said:

We were on the Mardi Gras in June and used Uber to get from the port to MCO and it was $115 for the 3 of us. 

Hope this helps

Guess I will have to do a shuttle as I can get round trip for about $350 including tip for my group of 6 and we would definitely need to Ubers for the luggage and people. Thanks for the info!

9 hours ago, familycruising4ever said:

Guess I will have to do a shuttle as I can get round trip for about $350 including tip for my group of 6 and we would definitely need to Ubers for the luggage and people. Thanks for the info!

Here are some popular shuttles in the area….

IMG_3254.png

We have booked with goport. The package includes airport to hotel shuttle, 1 night stay in Orlando airport hotel, shuttle from hotel to port canaveral cruise port, and shuttle from cruise port back to airport. I read the reviews,which were mixed, so I called the hotel directly and asked their opinion. They gave goport a 10/10. Works for me! Was about $300 all in for 2 adults for a basic hotel. 

• 1 month later...

Just used GoPort post cruise. Per their website, they state that they will drop off passengers at all terminals. Turned out not to be true as they dropped off everyone at terminal A. When questioned the driver just stated that they were all connected. It is a considerable walking distance between terminals and one member had mobility problems.