Horizon Aft Pool-family friendly?

NoName

13 hours ago, Gizmo88 said:

usually the Aft pool is adults only (all ships) which is separate from Serenity

There are a more than a few ships that have the aft pool with this restriction removed.

54 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

There are still some ships where the aft pool is adults only.  Just not all.  Glory, for example, has signs at the aft pool for adults only, on most sailings.

While the spirit class ships have the aft pool as serenity (and therefore adults only), I was unaware of others doing it (have not been on a conquest class ship in a good while tho).  I am curious why they would change this for specific sailings (on the Glory or other COnquesat class ships).

22 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

While the spirit class ships have the aft pool as serenity (and therefore adults only), I was unaware of others doing it (have not been on a conquest class ship in a good while tho).  I am curious why they would change this for specific sailings (on the Glory or other COnquesat class ships).

Spirit class also has three pools on Lido, only the aft pool is Serenity for adults. Having the two midship pools is really nice.

Conquest class only has one midship pool. I guess it would make sense to have the aft pool be adults only during school, when there aren't that many kids. However, during vacation time, there are too many kids to expect them all to use the one midship pool, and therefore it would make sense to make the aft pool for kids also.

I don't know if they actually do this, but it would make sense.

Just off the Glory 7/16 sailing.  The aft pool was under renovation the first 2 days (real renovation, way more than cleaning).  After that was reopened and the signs appear to be permanently affixed to hot tubs and at pool.  ADULTS ONLY.   

• Like 1