Is Escape To Jost Van Dyke excursion for Tortola still offered? Didn't see it as an option in my Prima cruise

HowardK

38 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Most excursions will not be loaded to your cruise for awhile yet!  We'll be in Tortola in December and haven't been able to book any excursions for that area, yet!

thanks for letting me know!

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, luvsboozecruises said:

If you arrive at Tortola in the afternoon it probably isn't running, our ship was delayed leaving Puerto Rico and we didn't get into Tortola until 1pm, and they cancelled the excursion.

It's not listed as an option on our December cruise. However, we arrive at 12:00, so maybe that's why...

2 hours ago, jkloni said:

It's not listed for our Encore Feb 11, 2024 cruise....  We did it a few years ago and wanted to book it again.  I wonder why it's not listed? 😭

We are on the same cruise and booked this excursion last Monday.   I would call the excursion department. 

I am on a Celebrity cruise in January, 2024 that visits Tortola,  Some of their cruises offer Jost/Soggy Dollar as an excursion and others do not.  Mine did not so I went in search of an option.  I signed up with Kuralu.com.  I am a solo traveler and the price is $152 all in.  Some snorkeling, an open bar and of course, Soggy Dollar.  It reads great on the website and they were very responsive to my inquiry.  It is always nice to have options!

• Like 2