Dining reservations still not available for Royal sailing 8/5/23

Sea Hag

I was helping our neighbors this morning on getting them set to sail tomorrow. I asked her if she'd set up dining reservations, and she said she and their travel companions had been trying. The app always said none available, try back later. I tried it myself, being more familiar with the app, and I can't get it done either. She's on the current version of the app, and I dumped the app cache and tried again. Still no luck. Is anybody else having this issue? 

8 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I was helping our neighbors this morning on getting them set to sail tomorrow. I asked her if she'd set up dining reservations, and she said she and their travel companions had been trying. The app always said none available, try back later. I tried it myself, being more familiar with the app, and I can't get it done either. She's on the current version of the app, and I dumped the app cache and tried again. Still no luck. Is anybody else having this issue? 

No. You tried individual, day at a time?

It may be closed now, this close to sailing.  Or, it’s the Royal with issues.

I just did some for 2024 & 2025. No problem.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

No. You tried individual, day at a time?

It may be closed now, this close to sailing.  Or, it’s the Royal with issues.

I just did some for 2024 & 2025. No problem.

I did try it both ways. You're probably right that it's closed this near sailing, but my neighbor and the other gal have both been trying with no luck. Could be a Royal problem - and a royal pain for them. The other gal likes to have everything all cast in cement. I'm sure they'll be fine. I gave my neighbor some advice about what to do when they get on the ship.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I did try it both ways. You're probably right that it's closed this near sailing, but my neighbor and the other gal have both been trying with no luck. Could be a Royal problem - and a royal pain for them. The other gal likes to have everything all cast in cement. I'm sure they'll be fine. I gave my neighbor some advice about what to do when they get on the ship.

I’ve noticed recently the button for Every day, same time doesn’t work.  But, the one day at a time does.

Anyway, they’ll be fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

I'd say that DMW wouldn't be working this close to departure, but should be functional on embarkation day.  I am sure you gave the good advice to get with DR Host or DR Mgr to resolve.

That is, indeed, what I told them. 😁

• Like 1