AC Question

Tutuma

Recently departed the Mariner.  Found the public areas, especially the restaurants, unbelievably cold.  Next Regent cruise is on the Explorer.  Should I come prepared for another chilling experience on the Explorer? Want to prepare if that is the case,

2 hours ago, Tutuma said:

Recently departed the Mariner.  Found the public areas, especially the restaurants, unbelievably cold.  Next Regent cruise is on the Explorer.  Should I come prepared for another chilling experience on the Explorer? Want to prepare if that is the case,

Yes, Yes,...Yes.

57 minutes ago, jjs217 said:

I believe the theory is:  keep it cool for those who run "hot".  One can always add more layers, one can only take off so many layers.

Agree. There is nothing like a hot and usually humid (because AC is not set cool enough) Compass Rose or bar. A light wrap or jacket is the easy solution keeping everyone comfortable. 

• Like 1

I certainly will take wraps/layers.  FYI...it was so cold in the card room that players arrived with down parkas, hooded sweatshirts (using the hood) and blankets.  it was not just "cooled" for some that run "hot" it was outright freezing (think meat locker LOL!)!

46 minutes ago, irishwitchy said:

Jersey girl here has never been cold on a Regent cruise.  I keep hoping, but I find it warm.  So does my Jersey born husband.  

Huntsville AL girl here....agree with you 💯. And right.this.minute wish we were onboard in that "meat locker" as our AC just went out this evening.  Tech can't come out until tomorrow morning.  🔥 

• Like 1