Latitude Discounts

NW Pacific

1 hour ago, bones774 said:

you can simply click on my account and coupons and credits are displayed

Yes, the coupons and credits are displayed under "Coupons and Credits" under our NCL accounts, but it seems that for people using non-American currencies, we do not have the ability to apply them to bookings ourselves on the NCL website. It simply does not give us that option on the payments page.

3 minutes ago, OrcaGirl said:

Yes, the coupons and credits are displayed under "Coupons and Credits" under our NCL accounts, but it seems that for people using non-American currencies, we do not have the ability to apply them to bookings ourselves on the NCL website. It simply does not give us that option on the payments page.

ok, 

21 hours ago, OrcaGirl said:

It did for me on a UK booking it showed me the adjusted prices when applied.

(the $ coupons dis not show, the %coupons did I could apply 2.

As I needed to apply 5 coupons from 2 accounts and a CN I used a PCC.

1 hour ago, insidecabin said:

It did for me on a UK booking it showed me the adjusted prices when applied.

(the $ coupons dis not show, the %coupons did I could apply 2.

As I needed to apply 5 coupons from 2 accounts and a CN I used a PCC.

My apologies, I shouldn't have assumed that it was the same situation for you as it was for me. 🙂

The ncl website is pretty flaky about how it handles coupons and credits, I’m in Ireland so I see the eu website setup. It’s hit and miss about whether it will take a partial payment with a credit or any sort, and not at all unusual to require making a call to the helpline to get one applied. I can never use a cruise next as the initial deposit online because the value never matches the required deposit amount so I usually place a courtesy hold and then make the call, or pay the initial deposit and then apply the cruise next as a partial payment when the wind blows the right direction for that option to work. 

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, podgeandrodge said:

anyone have experience of managing to extend one of these 15% discounts by a few months?  The conditions I have are book by 31 August, sail by 31 December.  I can do the first, but don't want to sail until February!

I haven't tried, but the terms of the discount seem to be very specific re: the eligibility period, with the goal of filling up cruises before the end of the year.

• Like 1