Britannia cabins for 3 adults with sofa bed

joodee

Friends of ours recently did this with 3 adults and did not mention any issues and, believe me, they would😂

I have seen reports about the pull down beds only being suitable for children, but never a bad review about the sofa bed, so hopefully you will be OK. 

Andy 

• Like 2

We had a cabin with a sofa bed which my adult daughter used and she didn't complain - and she would!

The only problem is that when it is folded out it reaches the dressing table so you have to climb over it to get to the balcony.

013.JPG

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, joodee said:

Thanks for the reply and photo, I hadn't thought of how much room it takes up. does the cabin steward fold it out each evening or do you do it yourself?

The cabin steward will make up the sofa bed each evening, and reset it to a sofa each morning.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, joodee said:

Thanks for the reply and photo, I hadn't thought of how much room it takes up. does the cabin steward fold it out each evening or do you do it yourself?

Possibly, but stewards do not service cabins in the evening (except suites) as they have other jobs so you may have to do it yourself. 

37 minutes ago, Fionboard said:

Possibly, but stewards do not service cabins in the evening (except suites) as they have other jobs so you may have to do it yourself. 

You do not have to make the sofa into a bed. A steward will come each night to do it. 

Since the bed will take up so much room, probably better to fold and unfold it yourself.  If you have a late sleeper, you'll not be able to take your coffee out on the balcony to greet the morning.