CCL Shareholder Credit

Stelladoro

We need to apply for shareholder OBC for our upcoming 2 cruises in October. This will be our first time applying.

Please confirm the correct email address, as I seem to have 2 of them. 

Is the correct email: CCLshareholderHAL@hollandamericadotcom?

Thanks

Here's what we do, per instructions we first received via this CruiseCritic HAL board:

email addressed to world_cruise_reservations@hollandamerica.com listing the following information:

Name: [as it appears in HAL's records]

Mariner ID Number:

Booking Number:

Ship:

Cruise:

Latest statement: see attached, pg __ of [month] 2023 statement

The attachment is a pdf of the relevant page of our latest monthly statement of our brokerage account with JPMorgan showing our ownership of CCL shares. I retrieve the electronic version of our monthly account statement from the brokerage firm's website. The page I attach (as with each page of the statement) shows a header that identifies it as our joint account

Our most recent cruise sailed on July 1. I procrastinated and didn't send in my email until June 19. I got an instantaneous (plainly, system-generated) acknowledgment from World Cruise Reservations and the relevant OCB was showing on our statement when we boarded.

That email address, once again, is worldUNDERSCOREcruiseUNDERSCOREreservationsATSIGNhollandamericaDOTcom

27 minutes ago, Petronillus said:

That email address, once again, is worldUNDERSCOREcruiseUNDERSCOREreservationsATSIGNhollandamericaDOTcom

But, according to the latest shareholder announcement that is not the email we are supposed to use anymore.  It was in the past.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Petronillus said:

I used that address a month ago and then realized I should have used the new one and then sent it to the new one.......My confirmation came from the new one.

The correct email address (based on my recent experience and the most recent shareholder info) is the one in post #2. 

6 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

CCLshareholderHAL@hollandamerica.com

9 hours ago, Stelladoro said:

Is the correct email: CCLshareholderHAL@hollandamericadotcom?

Thanks

Yes - that is the correct email address to use. Sent a request to it this week and received response from the same email address.

The other one listed (world_cruise) is an old one.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

We have two cruises coming up in '24, Western Caribbean in January and US West Coast to Vancouver in April. I reported both of those in one email and they applied the credit to both cruises. Just an FYI. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jananza said:

We have two cruises coming up in '24, Western Caribbean in January and US West Coast to Vancouver in April. I reported both of those in one email and they applied the credit to both cruises. Just an FYI. 

Which email address did you use?

I used the World Cruise address last week and it worked just fine. However, it did come back from CCLShareholderHAL.

The person signing the document works in WC reservations.

Edited by Btimmer

Thank you for all your advice. 

I recently emailed our CCL Shareholder onboard credit request for upcoming Oct cruises.

The response states that it may take longer to process request, due to high volume of emails. Hopefully, we'll get confirmation on time.

53 minutes ago, Stelladoro said:

I recently emailed our CCL Shareholder onboard credit request for upcoming Oct cruises.

The response states that it may take longer to process request, due to high volume of emails. Hopefully, we'll get confirmation on time.

I got that “high volume” auto-reply email too, when I submitted mine earlier this month.  For me, they still replied in one business day.  Hopefully they will for you too! 

1 hour ago, Stelladoro said:

I have a two segment, two booking numbers 21 day cruise. I sent out both CCL credit  requests at the same time. Only got one back in a few days, so far. Been a week now for the other one. I will re-submit it. 

1 hour ago, OlsSalt said:

I have a two segment, two booking numbers 21 day cruise. I sent out both CCL credit  requests at the same time. Only got one back in a few days, so far. Been a week now for the other one. I will re-submit it. 

We just received our OBC confirmation. Took only 2 days.

We also have B2B cruises with 2 separate booking numbers. I submitted 1 email for both cruises. Response covered each cruise, ie. $100 OBC for 7 day cruise and $250 OBC for 17 day cruise.

Hope you hear soon.

• Thanks 1