When will Allura's itineraries be released?

many cruises

On 8/20/2023 at 5:08 PM, jonthomas said:

very good question...

we are on the ship for sept 13, for allura so will book then....

but for the rest we are on the ship again nov 13, so oct 4 is more than 30 days and wont be able to use the 30 day prior rule...

Check with your TA. I was able to book from home 30 days BEFORE my sailing and get OB discount.  That used to be the rule. But who knows everything is changing again as of Sep 1 new rules for deposits and cancellations on new bookings. 

• Like 1

Though...was looking over the large 132 page Allura book. (Has the 2025 itineraries.) BUT looking over the deck plans, where are the smoking areas? I see a white space on Deck 12 where there is one on Riviera and Sirena. And there are two possible unlabeled rooms on Deck 14 forward, before Horizons, both starboard and port plus a tiny white space port adjacent to Horizons. My wife smokes....

21 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Though...was looking over the large 132 page Allura book. (Has the 2025 itineraries.) BUT looking over the deck plans, where are the smoking areas? I see a white space on Deck 12 where there is one on Riviera and Sirena. And there are two possible unlabeled rooms on Deck 14 forward, before Horizons, both starboard and port plus a tiny white space port adjacent to Horizons. My wife smokes....

As I recall on Vista, it was the room right outside of Horizons.  On the Vista deck plan it is not named either but shows it as a double entry door, which it was. 

45 minutes ago, aaaaa said:

Thanks.  When will itineraries for sailings beyond July 2025 on the other ships be posted?

Bookings will open on October 4 for the rest of the fleet.  My GUESS is that the itineraries may be available for preview on September 27.

Edited by Fam_Cruise
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 3:22 PM, Fam_Cruise said:

Bookings will open on October 4 for the rest of the fleet.  My GUESS is that the itineraries may be available for preview on September 27.

Some itineraries are available for preview and hopefully they're in the process of loading more as I type.  Riviera only has bookings through September 18 2025 from Seattle (ending in Tokyo October 8 2025).  I'm actually interested in Asia/SWP cruises on O or A class, and it appears Riviera is it.  FWIW, Marina and Vista are in the Med through November and December 2025 respectively.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 8:30 PM, many cruises said:

If anyone knows when Allura's itineraries will be released, please post the date.  Anxiously awaiting their itineraries!

We got this brochure(more like a book) and it listed many itineraries for the year it launches.