Specially Restaurants Reservations

tjcletzgo

Just now, tjcletzgo said:

Do the reservations sell out before the cruise? The crappy medallion won’t let me make reservations before hand 🚢

They have always held back inventory and I expect they are still doing so.  Go to the venue and book after embarking and make your arrangements.  I have always had success with early contact on board.

Just now, Steelers36 said:

They have always held back inventory and I expect they are still doing so.  Go to the venue and book after embarking and make your arrangements.  I have always had success with early contact on board.

and I didn't ... could only book embarkation night in Sabatini's ... and none in Crown Grill

It's unfair, n my not so humble opinion to  - nevermind - past performance is no ... nevermind

• Like 1

In the past I think it was much easier to walk up and get a table. Now with so many people booking packages with specialty dining or getting meals as part of booking promotions it seems a little harder. 

Point being what happened in the past may not be reflective of the current environment.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

In the past I think it was much easier to walk up and get a table. Now with so many people booking packages with specialty dining or getting meals as part of booking promotions it seems a little harder. 

Point being what happened in the past may not be reflective of the current environment.

Well in June on the Discovery it was easy Peart to walk in at 7:30 or 8:00 and be seated at Sabatini’s every night it was about. half full

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

and I didn't ... could only book embarkation night in Sabatini's ... and none in Crown Grill

It's unfair, n my not so humble opinion to  - nevermind - past performance is no 

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

It's unfair, n my not so humble opinion to  - nevermind - past performance is no ... nevermind

Good final point, but last time for us a lot of folks had dining credits even if Premier didn't.  It is unfortunate there is now higher demand to impact on Standard and Plus guests.

Edited by Steelers36

1 hour ago, tjcletzgo said:

Do the reservations sell out before the cruise? The crappy medallion won’t let me make reservations before hand 🚢

Try going on the website and using the website version of the App.  Under cruise personalizer,

check in…you’ll see under the Google App button it says, in small print “Try our web version.”

Especially, if it’s a short cruise or a special occasion for you.  

We usually call the dine line when we get to our cabin to book SD, especially if we are using OBC. 

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tjcletzgo said:

Do you mean the medallion or rather, the phone App ? We've made reservations in advance of sail date via the App (no medallions required) with no issues so far.

Edited by Maverick!
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, tjcletzgo said:

What error message are you getting when you try to reserve a spot?

• Like 1