Man Overboard on Wonder of the Seas

Wow I hope the medical emergency isn't connected to the man overboard.  Like so.eone having a heart issue due to the stress. So heartbreaking when these things happen. Especially given you can't just trip and fall overboard.  Have to climb. Which makes it even more heartbreaking. 

1 hour ago, toxicfairy said:

Wow I hope the medical emergency isn't connected to the man overboard.  Like so.eone having a heart issue due to the stress. So heartbreaking when these things happen. Especially given you can't just trip and fall overboard.  Have to climb. Which makes it even more heartbreaking. 

The medical emergency was unrelated to the man overboard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, toxicfairy said:

Few yrs ago we had 6 Medical Emergency's(that was announced) during our 11 Nite Cruise. First one happened before we even left Ft Lauderdale. Let one off outside another Port, had speed up to next the Port for 3 others. Happens. First one I experienced Coast Guard Helo picked him up in a Basket over the Pool Deck, had to clear all the Deck chairs and had all passengers stay inside. This happened in the 90's. Few days ago we went from 13kts to 22, I guessed was due to Emergency and about 5hrs later Capt came on to confirm. We got back outside Tampa at 1020pm, they got patient off and we puttered around outside the Bay until early am.

5 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Few yrs ago we had 6 Medical Emergency's(that was announced) during our 11 Nite Cruise. First one happened before we even left Ft Lauderdale. Let one off outside another Port, had speed up to next the Port for 3 others. Happens. First one I experienced Coast Guard Helo picked him up in a Basket over the Pool Deck, had to clear all the Deck chairs and had all passengers stay inside. This happened in the 90's. Few days ago we went from 13kts to 22, I guessed was due to Emergency and about 5hrs later Capt came on to confirm. We got back outside Tampa at 1020pm, they got patient off and we puttered around outside the Bay until early am.

WOW