Parking at Port Canaveral

rollie

There is a parking garage across the street from the terminal (Terminal 10). There is a baggage drop area, but traffic tends to move slowly as you go through an elliptical drive to find a space to unload.  If you don't have too much luggage and you can roll it, you may be better off to use the garage.  The YC tent is right by the escalator up to the terminal.

Edited by JAGR
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAGR said:

There is a parking garage across the street from the terminal (Terminal 10). There is a baggage drop area, but traffic tends to move slowly as you go through an elliptical drive to find a space to unload.  If you don't have too much luggage and you can roll it, you may be better off to use the garage.  The YC tent is right by the escalator up to the terminal.

Thanks for your help.  This is our first MSC cruise.  Looking forward to the Yacht Club.

Rollie

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rollie said:

Thanks for your help.  This is our first MSC cruise.  Looking forward to the Yacht Club.

Rollie

Below is a view.  It is maybe a 6-8 minute walk from the garage to YC check in.  Walk through the covered walkway between where it repeats Roland Drive, and then go to the right.  If you wanted to drop of luggage and park, then do a loop from the far right words for Charles M Rowland Drive, then circle around to pull into the drop-off area (the the right of YC tent area, and then circle around to find the garage entry.

image.thumb.png.a658a85a46a6552b7aba3b11b4e42d63.png

Edited by JAGR
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, JAGR said:

Below is a view.  It is maybe a 6-8 minute walk from the garage to YC check in.  Walk through the covered walkway between where it repeats Roland Drive, and then go to the right.  If you wanted to drop of luggage and park, then do a loop from the far right words for Charles M Rowland Drive, then circle around to pull into the drop-off area (the the right of YC tent area, and then circle around to find the garage entry.

image.thumb.png.a658a85a46a6552b7aba3b11b4e42d63.png

Are we allowed to park on the surface parking area?  It seems a bit closer to the entrance.  Thanks 

Rollie

I parked in the garage, lowest level.  There was no one parked outside when I arrived, and I wasn’t very early.  But when I debarked the outside lots were full.  I was just glad to be parked out of the sun. August.  But next cruise is December so might like outside.  EM

On 9/18/2023 at 10:07 AM, Tierun said:

Considering the Florida sun, I’d park in the covered garage.

We're cruising in December on a 3 day cruise. I don't think the sun will be an issue.  I'm looking for a short  walk with luggage.

Rollie

2 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Per the port website, portCanaveral.com, it is $17/day plus tax.  EM

Awesome.  Considering that parking at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal is $45/day, that's a relative bargain.  Driving down to Orlando in January to drop my daughter off for her Disney Internship and considering a 3 day from Port Canaveral while we are down there.   That will work out well.