Hey Deluxe Drink Package, I’m Breaking Up With You

Ukigirl

13 hours ago, Cherful59 said:

Years ago, I used to get the drink card (10 drinks) for a specified amount.  I used to like this, but haven’t seen it offered for years.  I never felt the UDP was worth it for me.

54 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

I'd buy that 10-drink card in a heartbeat, but I don't think we'll ever see it again.  

It was offered (listed in Cruise Compass) on day 6, 7, 8, and 9 on last week's Liberty 9-night CA/NE cruise.

image.png.8a22c19b1feec6755501a9ac74a57976.png

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

It was offered (listed in Cruise Compass) on day 6, 7, 8, and 9 on last week's Liberty 9-night CA/NE cruise.

I’ll have to watch for it now.  Have not seen it since the shut down.  I doubt we’d do it as D+ but maybe if we had 4 days to use it we would.  I did like the wine package ages ago. However lately they’ve had fewer wines on board we even like so not sure that’d be worth it either.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Thanks, that’s good to know.  They used to offer it at the beginning of a cruise and probably thru it to the end.  I have a family cruise in June 2024, so will watch for it.

15 hours ago, Cherful59 said:

Years ago, I used to get the drink card (10 drinks) for a specified amount.  I used to like this, but haven’t seen it offered for years.  I never felt the UDP was worth it for me.

Wish it would come back.  At this point we are happy enough to have a drink or two a day and the two bottles of wine we carry on board.  TBH, that’s far more than we normally drink at home.  Have decided you don’t have to booze to cruise lol.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, chriscec2012 said:

Fwiw you can buy 1 UBP and 1 Ultimate refreshment package but you have to call to do it, I just did it last night for an upcoming cruise. My wife doesn’t really drink alcohol so it works out great. 

I did call and they would have let us do it but we aren’t soda drinkers, I did pack water bottles and Crystal Light packets. I also just remembered that we brought two bottles of wine on board, I love having a glass on the balcony before dinner.