LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

Shoot! Forgot to mention the Pantheon. We taxied from the Vatican area there and I had pre-purchased tickets which propelled us in lickety split. Spent about 15 minutes there. Saw the cutest photographer ever!IMG_2790.thumb.jpeg.e0e38f4940dd2c261bd85c389a7dd9db.jpegIMG_2788.thumb.jpeg.15e85a46d2d38dfcdbc847c79eeb1d72.jpegIMG_2794.thumb.jpeg.d7051a270cc14f98c2b3acb5f3e0ab75.jpeg

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 12

16 minutes ago, purpleally said:

I am enjoying your trip very much.  Glad I’ve done the Rome thing on a pilgrimage with our church - the thought of being in those crowds 🤦‍♀️. But, your bnb, balcony, and restaurant pictures…I’m in!

Hi purpleally! I know, the crowds right now are crazy…maybe November? That’s what I’m thinking for my next Italy trip👍

So, the Pope spoke without us. We decided to take it easy this morning and chill. The thought of standing for two hours with 5,000 of my new best friends was appealing 😜 but we decided to pass. I told our Italian gmama and she will bring us bfast at 8:30. Ahhhhhhhhhh🥰

• Like 7

IMG_5739.thumb.jpeg.b7ffedbb9a2e5d6ef403c1c567bbe2d5.jpegOur train to Civi is at 1:53 and we needed to check out of our room by 10:30 thus the snacks and wandering. We will go get our bags at 12:45 from our BnB and our darling Italian gamma will call us a taxi to Termini.

Craig took a better wine and chips pic!

Edited by ninjacat123
Better pic😜
  • Like 7

15 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Shoot! Forgot to mention the Pantheon. We taxied from the Vatican area there and I had pre-purchased tickets which propelled us in lickety split. Spent about 15 minutes there. Saw the cutest photographer ever!IMG_2790.thumb.jpeg.e0e38f4940dd2c261bd85c389a7dd9db.jpegIMG_2788.thumb.jpeg.15e85a46d2d38dfcdbc847c79eeb1d72.jpegIMG_2794.thumb.jpeg.d7051a270cc14f98c2b3acb5f3e0ab75.jpeg

Ninja - first - great pic!!      We stayed right next to the Pantheon.   I can't believe the crowds are still there.  Travel to Europe has really exploded this year.

Here's a view from our room and the rooftop bar.

View of Pantheon from our room.jpg

Pantheon from Rooftop Bar.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Killing some time at a local cafe Hespresso. Cappuccino and splitting a toasted ham and cheese...IMG_2828.thumb.jpeg.a47dee2f87b9ac47a54b89c6c63c5415.jpeg

That cappuccino is hugs and art in a cup!! Now I feel compelled to go visit my Keurig. 😊

I already miss your Italian gmama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

Im jumping in. Finally caught up and I’ll be following along. I’m loving your pics 🙂 

Hi kelkel2! So glad you are coming along, it’s been quite a ride😁 I can’t take alllll the credit for the pics, my DH Craig has been helping out👍

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kleibo said:

Ninja - first - great pic!!      We stayed right next to the Pantheon.   I can't believe the crowds are still there.  Travel to Europe has really exploded this year.

Here's a view from our room and the rooftop bar.

View of Pantheon from our room.jpg

Pantheon from Rooftop Bar.jpg

Now that’s an awesome rooftop bar view!! Thx for sharing kleibo!! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

That cappuccino is hugs and art in a cup!! Now I feel compelled to go visit my Keurig. 😊

I already miss your Italian gmama.

Love my morning cappuccino here in Italy! Very smooth tasting and pretty. We shall see our Italian gmama after the cruise🇮🇹😁

• Like 4