Cruise has disappeared from Celebrity web site — thoughts?

Turtles06

We’re booked on a New England/Canada cruise aboard the Eclipse round trip out of Boston a year from now. It’s the last of three similar itineraries  before the ship repositions to Florida for the winter, and was selling very well. A couple of weekends ago, folks on our Roll Call noticed that the cruise no longer appeared on Celebrity’s web site nor on the sites of major TAs. Our bookings were still intact, however. At first, I thought this might be a weekend IT glitch, but it’s been two weeks and nothing has changed. This cruise simply does not show up as an option for booking. It’s MIA on the web site. 

Some of us have called Celebrity to ask about this, and have been told the cruise is sold out. I suppose that’s possible, but we’re a year out and it certainly will not remain in that status. 

Has anyone experienced something like this?  Any fact-based thoughts about why the cruise may have been pulled off the web site? 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

From experience If someone cancels, the voyage will reappear on the site.

I have seen that also.  Apparently nobody has cancelled in the past 3-4 weeks.  There are no categories offered for guarantees which makes me wonder.  A S Class ship, 11 1/2 out will surely have some veranda cabins open up in that time.  
We are on the 10/11 repo planned for a B2B-time will tell.

• Like 1