Manchester to Caribbean flights

lynnek

Just wondering if any flights from Manchester to the Caribbean this winter to join either ship are still scheduled to be on a TUI aircraft or are they all Maleth Aero now?

Edited by lynnek

1 minute ago, carlanthony24 said:

Just TUI and Maleth Aero

Thanks but I knew that. I was wondering if any Manchester flights are still scheduled with TUI as we haven’t booked yet and this might help to decide which cruise to choose. 

2 hours ago, lynnek said:

Just wondering if any flights from Manchester to the Caribbean this winter to join either ship are still scheduled to be on a TUI aircraft or are they all Maleth Aero now?

On post #130 on the main Maleth thread, there is a list of their flights. 

The thread is here...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TigerB said:

On post #130 on the main Maleth thread, there is a list of their flights. 

The thread is here...

Remember the list only shows one third of the actual flights and therefore there will be other TUI flights on the same days.  If the airline worries you I would suggest either booking direct on the telephone and asking for confirmation of the flight number and time or using a good t/a and seeking confirmation from them before booking and handing over any cash.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Good question, we are flying to the Caribbean in March and don’t know who we will be flying with.

Hi Jennizor, I think we are on the same cruise. I got my flight details as soon as I booked, TUI flight 162 11.25am 16 March….,

Michelle

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Hi Jennizor, I think we are on the same cruise. I got my flight details as soon as I booked, TUI flight 162 11.25am 16 March….,

Michelle

Hi Michelle, we are flying on the 15th at 8.00am, not sure who we are flying with yet.

I hope we get to meet up on one of the sea days.

Jennizor

X

49 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Hi Michelle, we are flying on the 15th at 8.00am, not sure who we are flying with yet.

I hope we get to meet up on one of the sea days.

Jennizor

X

I am sure we can manage a meet up

Michelle

We are on K322N with Arvia this Thursday 27th Oct transatlantic and are flying back from Barbados on Friday 10 Nov. Our flight is  with Maleth Aero.....

Screenshot_20231017-211812_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f36431c408aedd807e8e343f384b8a8.jpg

We have managed to book extra legroom seats and by checking the seating configuration offered when booking them, against the available aircraft from Maleth Aero at this site....

https://www.maleth-aero.com/available-aircraft

It would appear we are flying on  the Airbus A330-200, 9H-EFS. This has the seating arrangement below...

Screenshot_20231023-194714_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.c0cedaeff61d2e10db772482cdd79102.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm  safe in assuming that this aircraft will be flying P&O passengers to join the Arvia in Barbados for K323.

Probably a bit off topic for this thread but I am unable to figure out why several of the seats on our flight, inc. the 12 designated as  business are blocked?

Anyone any ideas?

Screenshot_20231003-175949_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dbfba16527158d34c5b0bb489e49eff6.jpg

Screenshot_20231003-175756_Chrome.thumb.jpg.008734531ea42cf7f8ec9c04c88318f3.jpg

• Like 1

The business seats may well have been allocated on a first booked basis to odd premium economy passengers.  This happened last year when Wamos planes were switched in last minute by TUI.

Even on the TUI aircraft certain seats are blocked out in the middle section to allow them to accommodate groups of 3 or more.  With this 2 4 2cseat layout if you get a family of three you will presumably seat them centrally at check in so unless the buy seats in advance will need to adapt the seat reservation map accordingly.  With 3 3 3, couples can only book a window and middle or 2 aisles to facilitate this.

Edited by Megabear2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cumbrian1 said:

We are on K322N with Arvia this Thursday 27th Oct transatlantic and are flying back from Barbados on Friday 10 Nov. Our flight is  with Maleth Aero.....

Screenshot_20231017-211812_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f36431c408aedd807e8e343f384b8a8.jpg

We have managed to book extra legroom seats and by checking the seating configuration offered when booking them, against the available aircraft from Maleth Aero at this site....

https://www.maleth-aero.com/available-aircraft

It would appear we are flying on  the Airbus A330-200, 9H-EFS. This has the seating arrangement below...

Screenshot_20231023-194714_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.c0cedaeff61d2e10db772482cdd79102.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm  safe in assuming that this aircraft will be flying P&O passengers to join the Arvia in Barbados for K323.

Probably a bit off topic for this thread but I am unable to figure out why several of the seats on our flight, inc. the 12 designated as  business are blocked?

Anyone any ideas?

Screenshot_20231003-175949_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dbfba16527158d34c5b0bb489e49eff6.jpg

Screenshot_20231003-175756_Chrome.thumb.jpg.008734531ea42cf7f8ec9c04c88318f3.jpg

Would those business seats not be far superior to Premium Economy for anyone lucky enough to get them? 

Don't they fully recline like beds?

These could at least be retained for anyone with medical conditions who could only travel in PE? 

Edited by Interestedcruisefan
  • Thanks 1